Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sick after cycle

nikoslavo

Registered
Hey guys, i finished my 1st cycle 500 mg test e for 10 weeks. Couple days later after my last pin i got sick with swollen tonsils and fever also was not able to eat for four days. I am planning to take full week off from gym. In my cycle i made pretty good gains but now i am getting afraid that those 7 days of not training and eating enough will all kill my gains. can you guys let me know what should i do . its possible to still hold the gains or it was waste of cycle ? Thank you so much for info.

Hey guys, i finished my 1st cycle 500 mg test e for 10 weeks. Couple days later after my last pin i got sick with swollen tonsils and fever also was not able to eat for four days. I am planning to take full week off from gym. In my cycle i made pretty good gains but now i am getting afraid that those 7 days of not training and eating enough will all kill my gains. can you guys let me know what should i do . its possible to still hold the gains or it was waste of cycle ? Thank you so much for info.

If you gained muscle you won't lose it that quickly. If it's water then that's probably gone and your probably just feeling a little flat from not training. As soon as you're back in the gym you'll have a pump and feel.bigget

If you gained muscle you won't lose it that quickly. If it's water then that's probably gone and your probably just feeling a little flat from not training. As soon as you're back in the gym you'll have a pump and feel.bigget

ok mate, thank you for info .

Training when you are sick is counterproductive. Remember that in the gym you are actually BREAKING DOWN muscle tissue. You provide a stress response to your body that in turn, rebuilds the muscles bigger and stronger.

Don't over think things. First, the testosterone will still be in your body 40 days after your last pin because testosterone enanthate has a haft life of 10 days.
Second, you won't loose muscle that quick.

Just focus on getting better and get back into the gym when you feel better.

Training when you are sick is counterproductive. Remember that in the gym you are actually BREAKING DOWN muscle tissue. You provide a stress response to your body that in turn, rebuilds the muscles bigger and stronger.

Don't over think things. First, the testosterone will still be in your body 40 days after your last pin because testosterone enanthate has a haft life of 10 days.
Second, you won't loose muscle that quick.

Just focus on getting better and get back into the gym when you feel better.

thank you mate

Remember, that in medical circles steroids are used to prevent muscle wasting in those prone to it, so due to the fact that testosterone is still in your system, you will not lose muscle, and definitely not in just a week. Just have enough rest for the best recovery, and start eating little by little. Don't worry about not working out - a good and proper rest is also an essential part of making muscle gains.

Back
Top Bottom