Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Side effects on aas

RayDaniel2

Registered
I know all the serious side effects I've studied up for months but how many of you have seen, thickness in beard > cus I'm close to having a full beard so i could use some thickness, & how many of you have noticed your voice change?? or any other physical changes besides muscle gain

My voice is deeper than the Allstate guy and I’ve had magnum P.I. chest hair since I was a kid. I also go through about 3 beard trimmers a year on cycle or not. I have seen a few of my friends beards fill in on Test though. Never heard anyone’s voice deepen on aas unless it’s one of those jacked chicks

my facial and body hair grows faster on steroids

guys who aren't hairy though probably wont' notice much difference

True. I've never noticed growth.

I know all the serious side effects I've studied up for months but how many of you have seen, thickness in beard > cus I'm close to having a full beard so i could use some thickness, & how many of you have noticed your voice change?? or any other physical changes besides muscle gain
I've never had aas affect my hair growth or voice at all.

I grew a body suit of hair as a teenager, and nothing changed on AAS for me.

My first experience wasn’t an actual cycle but the week I turned 31 I was put on trt.
I never thought about being on the low side because I had a crazy sex drive since the teen years but I was only 116 pounds when I started working out. But I was 160 within 2 years so I thought I had decent genetics.
But the year before I turned 31 the military started treating me for depression, I went in at 18, and a couple months before turning 31 one of the doctors decided to do a hormone test.
My testosterone was in the 190’s.
So I was started on 300mg every two weeks.
I was weighing 170 by then and within 3 months I was 190 and my strength was way up.
But as far as hair and voice, my voice didn’t change but I had to start shaving every day, got away with twice a week until then, and my chest and stomach hair increased but still not gorilla looking.
I have done a few cycles since then and I don’t grow more body hair just the hair I have and my nails, grow much quicker!

you are going to get a variety of different responses... everyone is different and there's just no set answer because its variant person to person

Everybody will have different responses in terms of side effects.

Back
Top Bottom