Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Side effects of crushing estro

Not sure about headaches, but crushing estrogen (even in the presence of high test) can crush libido and cause ed for sure.

what are the side effects/symptoms of crushing estro. ive been taking 12.5 aromasin only about twice a week (5oomg test/wk) and i notice slight headaches after i take my dosage. curious to see what other symptoms are. my joints feel fine, but that could be because i lifted this morning and then took asin.
Headaches are not a symptom of low estrogen. And 12.5mg twice a week when you are on 500mg test isnt going to tank your estrogen. Actually you probably need to be running it every other day. Estrogen may be elevated. Get bloodwork

I would also recommend going and getting blood work done.

honestly without bloods you have no clue where your e2 is at nor how much AI you should be taking...

1/2 a pill eod at 500 mg week test is just a guideline..... everyone is different so the only way to verify is bloodwork...

i was taking 1/2 pill like M/W/F on 500 mg of test per week..

got bloods done as joints hurt a little bit..... My e2 was "LESS THAN 7'... wouldn't even show on the test........ My libido and erections were fine.. unbelieveably...

honestly without bloods you have no clue where your e2 is at nor how much AI you should be taking...

1/2 a pill eod at 500 mg week test is just a guideline..... everyone is different so the only way to verify is bloodwork...

i was taking 1/2 pill like M/W/F on 500 mg of test per week..

got bloods done as joints hurt a little bit..... My e2 was "LESS THAN 7'... wouldn't even show on the test........ My libido and erections were fine.. unbelieveably...

1005 right there mate. you cant play guess work with your body best thing to do isa always bloodwork.

Back
Top Bottom