Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Side effects of high progesterone levels ,get on borad

AnalogMan

Banned
Progesterone is another steroid hormone in our bodies. Most people think this is only useful to women, however, unlike prolactin, there are actual benefits to healthy levels of progesterone. It "counters" some of the adverse effects stemming from estrogen. For those of us off cycle, it's also a precursor for testosterone. Also cortisone via the adrenal glands. It's produced from cholesterol where it's first pregnenolone and then progesterone. In fact, many men are prescribed progesterone-increasing drugs to elevate levels into the upper range for a more healthy state.

If it's so great, why don't we cause it to produce even more? Well, out of range levels can cause complications. This hormone is beneficial but only in healthy ranges. Beyond that, it becomes an enemy. So our goal is to keep progesterone in range so that it remains a "friendly" hormone so to speak. Now let's have a quick look at the concerns we will face, as men, in the presence of elevated progesterone levels...

SIDE EFFECTS of HIGH PROGESTERONE LEVELS:

-Erectile Dysfunction
-Depression
-Lethargy
-Lower Libido
-Hair Loss
-Gynecomastia
-Muscle Atrophy

You see how serious high levels are? We need to maintain a healthy level of progesterone for many reasons as outline above. But I want to cover gynecomastia for a minute because I want you to understand the cause.

Progesterone increases because too many receptors are activated by progestins. Progestins are compounds that act on these receptors, such as Trenbolone and Nandrolone or any 19-nor steroid. This is what causes progesterone to increase and why you see the increase when these steroids are introduced. You never need protection with other steroids because others are not introduced. You never need protection with other steroids because others are not progestins. Make sense?

Can you guess what I'm going to say next? That's right. It's worse in the presence of excess Estrogen! Especially in the breasts as it acts to promote breast tissue alongside estrogen by increasing 1GF-1 in the breast. Also, progesterone directly stimulates estrogenic activity at the mammary tissues. So here we have a semi-direct influence. High progesterone increases estrogenic activity and results in gynecomastia. But once again I want to reiterate, "your" first line of defense is controlling estrogen!

Stay on board folks, I have more to the story....You will get my message ,may take awhile... You'll start seeing
why I post a lot of Vitamins up.........AnalogMan

Progesterone is another steroid hormone in our bodies. Most people think this is only useful to women, however, unlike prolactin, there are actual benefits to healthy levels of progesterone. It "counters" some of the adverse effects stemming from estrogen. For those of us off cycle, it's also a precursor for testosterone. Also cortisone via the adrenal glands. It's produced from cholesterol where it's first pregnenolone and then progesterone. In fact, many men are prescribed progesterone-increasing drugs to elevate levels into the upper range for a more healthy state.

If it's so great, why don't we cause it to produce even more? Well, out of range levels can cause complications. This hormone is beneficial but only in healthy ranges. Beyond that, it becomes an enemy. So our goal is to keep progesterone in range so that it remains a "friendly" hormone so to speak. Now let's have a quick look at the concerns we will face, as men, in the presence of elevated progesterone levels...

SIDE EFFECTS of HIGH PROGESTERONE LEVELS:

-Erectile Dysfunction
-Depression
-Lethargy
-Lower Libido
-Hair Loss
-Gynecomastia
-Muscle Atrophy

You see how serious high levels are? We need to maintain a healthy level of progesterone for many reasons as outline above. But I want to cover gynecomastia for a minute because I want you to understand the cause.

Progesterone increases because too many receptors are activated by progestins. Progestins are compounds that act on these receptors, such as Trenbolone and Nandrolone or any 19-nor steroid. This is what causes progesterone to increase and why you see the increase when these steroids are introduced. You never need protection with other steroids because others are not introduced. You never need protection with other steroids because others are not progestins. Make sense?

Can you guess what I'm going to say next? That's right. It's worse in the presence of excess Estrogen! Especially in the breasts as it acts to promote breast tissue alongside estrogen by increasing 1GF-1 in the breast. Also, progesterone directly stimulates estrogenic activity at the mammary tissues. So here we have a semi-direct influence. High progesterone increases estrogenic activity and results in gynecomastia. But once again I want to reiterate, "your" first line of defense is controlling estrogen!

Stay on board folks, I have more to the story....You will get my message ,may take awhile... You'll start seeing
why I post a lot of Vitamins up.........AnalogMan
Thanks for the Info Bro. I know just looking at the side effects, my Progesterone is right where it should be, as I don't have, and thankfully never had any of the listed side effects. As always your right on point with your info, and we would be in the dark without your insight......................JP

Back
Top Bottom