Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Side effects on steroids big cycle

Tinsley

Registered
I'm going to be running a big cycle coming up it will be my 4th cycle so I'm taking things to the next level
I’m currently 6’1’’ 223 pounds. Body fat is 15%
750 mg testosterone cypionate
500mg deca durabolin
500mg masteron
Kickstart with turinabol 50mg a day
what kind of side effects should I be looking out for on a cycle like this and if they do come up do I lower the dosage or do I do something else to combat then

really like the compounds here but not the dosing... test and deca you need to drop or you are going to have too many sides... go like 350 of each there, keep mast at the same dose and the tbol dose is fine as well... dont go over 6 weeks of tbol and make sure you have n2guard along with it...

as far as test and deca, you clearly need an ai here, either aromasin or arimidex, you decide based upon your personal needs and you should always have caber or prami on hand... at 350 its tough to say whether something like b6 would be enough protection or not, thats up to you and your bloodwork/body response etc...

I'm going to be running a big cycle coming up it will be my 4th cycle so I'm taking things to the next level
500mg deca durabolin
500mg masteron
what kind of side effects should I be looking out for on a cycle like this and if they do come up do I lower the dosage or do I do something else to combat then

That's a big cycle but not huge really. I would drop the deca to 300mgs and test to 500mgs. Add some n2guard and aromasin.

That's a big cycle but not huge really. I would drop the deca to 300mgs and test to 500mgs. Add some n2guard and aromasin.

I agree. Deca over 300mg makes me feel like shit. I'm a really happy person and wake up vibing high every morning. Deca in high doses kills that. Also dulls orgasms at higher doses. I know I'm not the only one either.

I agree. Deca over 300mg makes me feel like shit. I'm a really happy person and wake up vibing high every morning. Deca in high doses kills that. Also dulls orgasms at higher doses. I know I'm not the only one either.

that is interesting, i feel great on deca

500mg deca durabolin
500mg masteron

Brother please listen to our podcast where we discuss this and many other topics of interest to a bodybuilder taking steroids.

Main Podcast Page
https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

500mg deca durabolin
500mg masteron

Check out our articles

Back
Top Bottom