Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Signs of gyno. Proper way to stop AAS early

airkempo

Registered
Hi everyone,

I'm four weeks into my first 400mg of test E cycle and already feeling extremely warm to the touch/flush in the face as well as sensitive nipples. I also feel a very small lump on my left chest. At this point, I honestly would just like to stop the cycle as it seems I'm fairly prone to gyno. For stats, I'm 9% bf, 190lbs, 27yrs. I did labs prior to starting and have labs scheduled today as well.

For my cycle I was not running an AI. As of 2/27 I took 1mg of armidex around 2pm and 20mg of nova before bed. Originally I was told that 1mg of nova would do the trick but after reviewing some of 'The Doc' videos, he mentioned to start nova immediately.

My question is how would I correctly start PCT in this situation since I'm already taking nova @ 20mg/day and armidex. I imagine it would look something like this?

Week 1-2 post 2/27
20mg of nova daily
1mg daily of armidex for the first week.
.50mg EOD of armidex for the second week.

Week 2-4
Drop the amridex
40mg of nova daily

Week 4-6
20mg of nova daily

Please let me know what the best route is here. All advice is appreciated!

I think you already figured this out man but this is why all over this forum and even on this page there are threads discussing why you take your AI from day one and especially if you are gyno prone thats a no brainer.

You ran 4 weeks you are likely fully shut down what you need to do is a full PCT at this point with clomid, nolva, and continuing your AI (preferably aromasin).

I dont get the lower nolva, then higher nolva, then lower nolva.

You taper off your doses but you dont do the rollercoaster method.

Hopefully on your bloods you have coming back they include estrogen levels.

The arimidex is fine if thats what you have but 1MG arimidex a day is a lot you also dont want to tank your estrogen.

Look at the Perfect PCT sticky here at the top of the forum all the doses and stuff are in there.

I think you already figured this out man but this is why all over this forum and even on this page there are threads discussing why you take your AI from day one and especially if you are gyno prone thats a no brainer.

You ran 4 weeks you are likely fully shut down what you need to do is a full PCT at this point with clomid, nolva, and continuing your AI (preferably aromasin).

I dont get the lower nolva, then higher nolva, then lower nolva.

You taper off your doses but you dont do the rollercoaster method.

Hopefully on your bloods you have coming back they include estrogen levels.

The arimidex is fine if thats what you have but 1MG arimidex a day is a lot you also dont want to tank your estrogen.

Look at the Perfect PCT sticky here at the top of the forum all the doses and stuff are in there.

Thanks for the response.

100% on board with running an AI from the start. Lesson learned.

The bloods do include estrogen as this would be the 2nd time Ive had tests done at this company so we're good there.

Regarding the nova - how would you suggest this? That's where most of my confusion is coming from since I'm forced to use nova before my PCT. How would using it now translate into PCT?

Regarding the armidex - got it. I took 1mg this morning but will taper that down to .50 every day for a week then .50 EOD.

- - - Updated - - -

i would want to see your bloodwork first. but you should stop steroids for sure and you also should run n2generate in pct

n2 is on the way!

In the meantime of receiving my bloodwork, what would you suggest as far as dosaging?

Thanks for the response.

The bloods do include estrogen as this would be the 2nd time Ive had tests done at this company so we're good there.

Regarding the nova - how would you suggest this? That's where most of my confusion is coming from since I'm forced to use nova before my PCT. How would using it now translate into PCT?

Regarding the armidex - got it. I took 1mg this morning but will taper that down to .50 every day for a week then .50 EOD.

- - - Updated - - -

n2 is on the way!

In the meantime of receiving my bloodwork, what would you suggest as far as dosaging?

Ok cool then you will have all of your bloods to see what is wrong. Again its likely estrogen is high and the arimidex is what will help knock your estrogen down into the healthy range.

You can take the nolva now as well if you think you have gyno developing and continue to run it into your PCT as it will help with some of the estrogen issues as well as help jump start your LH and FSH production.

i agree with AWM

the bloodwork will determine where you should have your AI into pct. i am not an advocate of using one if your estrogen is under control however the issue is you are getting gyno issues so that makes it a whole new ballgame. again we gotta see your bloods and go from there. if you want 1 on 1 help once bloods come in hit me up asap and we can set a consultation up and go over everything

i agree with AWM

the bloodwork will determine where you should have your AI into pct. i am not an advocate of using one if your estrogen is under control however the issue is you are getting gyno issues so that makes it a whole new ballgame. again we gotta see your bloods and go from there. if you want 1 on 1 help once bloods come in hit me up asap and we can set a consultation up and go over everything

Ok cool then you will have all of your bloods to see what is wrong. Again its likely estrogen is high and the arimidex is what will help knock your estrogen down into the healthy range.

You can take the nolva now as well if you think you have gyno developing and continue to run it into your PCT as it will help with some of the estrogen issues as well as help jump start your LH and FSH production.

I'll post them in response as soon as I have the labs back and messaging you now regarding the 1on1. Appreciate it all.

- - - Updated - - -

Steve, I actually can't DM you just yet as I'm not at 50posts lol. Would you mind dming?

Thanks for the response.

- - - Updated - - -

n2 is on the way!

Be sure to post this again so others learn it.

i agree with AWM

Be sure to post this again so others learn it.

Bloods got pushed back to 2pm today so will do.

Im not saying don't stop the cycle by any means, and agree at the very least the OP started estrogen protocol to late into the cycle, but I am wondering why the advice would be absolutely stop a cycle 4 weeks in due to estrogen issues that seem like they could be controlled without trashing a cycle where you've already completely shut yourself down. It seems like you would at least want to try and control it first. Im not a coach, and all I know is me and how I respond so just curious.

Im not saying don't stop the cycle by any means, and agree at the very least the OP started estrogen protocol to late into the cycle, but I am wondering why the advice would be absolutely stop a cycle 4 weeks in due to estrogen issues that seem like they could be controlled without trashing a cycle where you've already completely shut yourself down. It seems like you would at least want to try and control it first. Im not a coach, and all I know is me and how I respond so just curious.

Id stop personally because it sounds like (and we will see once he gets blood) that his estrogen is out of control. Its really hard to get it back under control so the more he keeps dosing the worse that gyno could get.

Thats just my opinion.

Update: I'm confused.

I had bloodwork done on 2/29 and my test levels came back at 1424 and my estradiol was 55. If my test levels, prior to starting my cycle was 459, and I was only dosing 400mg a week, how the hell am I so high?

With this being said, should I start uping my nolva to 40mg a day?

- - - Updated - - -

Id stop personally because it sounds like (and we will see once he gets blood) that his estrogen is out of control. Its really hard to get it back under control so the more he keeps dosing the worse that gyno could get.

Thats just my opinion.

Just posted an update (below).

Why didn't you run an AI?

Found this site afterwards. There are so many conflicting sources stating to either a) run AI from the start or b) dont run AI from the start but have it on hand because some guys wont even need to run an AI. I chose the wrong one apparently.

- - - Updated - - -

Well now you know going forward how important it is to run an ai from the start

Lol accurate.

Update: I'm confused.

I had bloodwork done on 2/29 and my test levels came back at 1424 and my estradiol was 55. If my test levels, prior to starting my cycle was 459, and I was only dosing 400mg a week, how the hell am I so high?

With this being said, should I start uping my nolva to 40mg a day?

- - - Updated - - -

Just posted an update (below).

What do you mean though by high?

Capture2.jpg

Capture1.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, maybe my logic is off - if I was at 459 and take 400mg a week, shouldnt I be at 900ish? Or is that not how this works lol.

View attachment 12076

View attachment 12077

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, maybe my logic is off - if I was at 459 and take 400mg a week, shouldnt I be at 900ish? Or is that not how this works lol.

Yea no offense not even close man!

A standard estimate is 4-5x your dose is what your test levels should be so that would mean 1600-2000. This is just a rough estimate as it depends on how well doses your gear is as well as how well your body metabolizes the test.

For instance I was running 500mg/week and I was at 2600 total test.

Back
Top Bottom