Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Signs of shutdown ?

bankcity6

Registered
So for the last couple weeks I haven't been getting morning wood, had no sex drive, and my acne has started to disappear. Is this signs of me shutting down?

I know everyone's going to suggest bloods, but I would like some other input as well.

Bloodwork of course will tell you, but if your running steroids, your getting shut down yeah. Are you running a testosterone base, and are you running any compounds like deca known to affect libido negatively?

So for the last couple weeks I haven't been getting morning wood, had no sex drive, and my acne has started to disappear. Is this signs of me shutting down?

I know everyone's going to suggest bloods, but I would like some other input as well.
Unless you tell us what Your running, how much, and since when... its hard to answer any question.
You could be eating foods that cause your acne, or have high bp that could cause issues with sex drive and ed.
You could have all those symptoms and not ever run aas.

Unless you tell us what Your running, how much, and since when... its hard to answer any question.
You could be eating foods that cause your acne, or have high bp that could cause issues with sex drive and ed.
You could have all those symptoms and not ever run aas.
exactly, not to mention, THERES A REASON everyone is going to tell you to get bloodwork done dude... because its necessary to tell you just what exactly is going on...

Back
Top Bottom