Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Silly Injection Question

PrinceDaddy

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
BodyBuilder
I'm nearly done with my first inject able cycle I started in March. I've been doing Test/EQ/Mast heading into a show next week. I've been on doctor prescribed TRT as well, but get those shots at the doctor's office.

I've been injecting with a 3ml 1 inch syringe, 18 gauge to draw, and 23 gauge to inject. I have alcohol pads ready. Clean before and after. I alternate between the glutes for my shots. Typically, when I inject, I stick in the needle all the way, (don't aspirate), slowly inject the oil till the stopper is fully pressed. I wait a bit. Then try to slowly draw the needle out.

Here's my question. Over 18 weeks of doing this, I've been mostly very good, especially after getting over the anxiety the first few weeks. On 2 or 3 occasion, I seemed to have drawn a lot of blood, most other times, very minimal if any bleeding.
When I do draw blood, my question is this, did the oil I just injected come out, did I hit a vein or something, maybe a just bad angle. I usually try to get the alcohol swab on as soon as possible. Guess, I'm just wondering why that happens when it does?

Personally, I would inject with a 25g to cause as little trauma as possible. That said, if you z-track and wait about 30 seconds after you finish plunging beford removing the needle, you should lose almost no oil. The blood you see is usually from nicking vessels and/or breaking the skin. Using a smaller gauge may help lessen how often you nick vessels at least

My TRT doc showed me a trick that she called "air lock". You can draw in a half CC of air into the syringe. When you inject, the half CC of air goes in last as pushes the oil in a little farther and makes an air bubble behind it that locks in the oil until it dissipates.

The air will not kill you or hurt you. That's all bro science. However, my doc says you should always aspirate.

Try injecting other sites also. I find quads and delts very easy. I have put 2.5 ml into my delt with no problems. Rotating sites will help keep scar tissue from developing.

Personally, I would inject with a 25g to cause as little trauma as possible. That said, if you z-track and wait about 30 seconds after you finish plunging beford removing the needle, you should lose almost no oil. The blood you see is usually from nicking vessels and/or breaking the skin. Using a smaller gauge may help lessen how often you nick vessels at least

What is a z track?

Injecting possibly contaminated air into your body? No way dood
It's perfectly safe. My TRT doctor is a real doctor that went to a real medical school so I believe her.

I asked about contamination and air possibly going into a vein. She said the needle and syringe and top of vial are all exposed to air and also your breath as you prepare the injection. It's also common to inject some air into the vial so that it's not in a vacuum inside.

As far as the air going into a vein, she used the example of, when an IV is inserted, there is quite a bit of air in the tubing.

I have been doing it for years and I have never had any problems. It works really well to avoid the minimal leakage that occurs after injection.

Sounds kinda sketchy my friend but it does work and a doctor said it's safe. Im not saying you gotta do it. After all, I'm some weirdo on the intranet that you've never met[emoji6]

It's fine to air lock your IM and subq injections if you want, although I do not bother. For IV injections (which isn't anything related to AAS anyhow) it does introduce some potential for embolism.

Air bubbles are not a big deal but I wouldnt intentionally put air in the syringe. Pointless. The minuscule amount of oil in the needle tip makes zero difference

Back
Top Bottom