Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Simplysteds.com bio-gena sust/tren review

m1z1996

Registered
My thoughts on simplysteds.com;
My first actual legit gear supplier after being cucked by 2 other suppliers beforehand. Always delivered on time; very speedy (Ordered twice so far), packaging was absolutely amazing and I'd say decent customer service IMO (Had one fault with my order which was dealt with very quickly).

Now onto my review on the gear ( sust/tren );
I took a sustanon jab twice a week and a tren e jab twice a week, I didnt really feel the tren kicking in until two weeks probably due to long ester. Overall gear was brilliant, no faults at all apart from the slight water retention early on which I quickly dealt with by use of ai. Started noticing a difference in weight very early on and consistently every day. Strength gains were better than I expected, especially once the tren had kicked in. No other side effects, no acne, no pip. Everything has gone smooth thus far.

DpACgLg

JrPfYLS

- - - Updated - - -

DpACgLg

JrPfYLS

My first actual legit gear supplier after being cucked by 2 other suppliers beforehand. Always delivered on time; very speedy (Ordered twice so far), packaging was absolutely amazing and I'd say decent customer service IMO (Had one fault with my order which was dealt with very quickly).

I took a sustanon jab twice a week and a tren e jab twice a week, I didnt really feel the tren kicking in until two weeks probably due to long ester. Overall gear was brilliant, no faults at all apart from the slight water retention early on which I quickly dealt with by use of ai. Started noticing a difference in weight very early on and consistently every day. Strength gains were better than I expected, especially once the tren had kicked in. No other side effects, no acne, no pip. Everything has gone smooth thus far.

DpACgLg

JrPfYLS

- - - Updated - - -

DpACgLg

JrPfYLS

"Cucked." Hm, sounds like our Bulgarian friend fakenanny.

DpACgLg

JrPfYLS

- - - Updated - - -

DpACgLg

JrPfYLS

So should we all go buy these products & tell them u referred us?

- - - Updated - - -

Cucked- isn't that a swinger term where your wife thinks u r a sissy? Spamming another forum isn't going too change her mind.......

Cucked- isn't that a swinger term where your wife thinks u r a sissy? Spamming another forum isn't going too change her mind.......

Please, chadmack, you're disturbing my delicate sensibilities.

I took a sustanon jab twice a week and a tren e jab twice a week, I didnt really feel the tren kicking in until two weeks probably due to long ester. Overall gear was brilliant, no faults at all apart from the Started noticing a difference in weight very early on and consistently every day. Strength gains were better than I expected, especially once the tren had kicked in. No other side effects, no acne, no pip. Everything has gone smooth thus far.

DpACgLg

JrPfYLS

- - - Updated - - -

DpACgLg

JrPfYLS

That sounds like you waited until you took an AI

I have never had any clients use that source before so I can't comment on any personal experiences

Bio Gena is good but you should try the Alliance gear it's kills most brands on the market today

alliance is a bit too expensive for me atm :/

If something is guaranteed high quality and $100 more than something you are unsure of...do you buy the safe bet of high quality or do you go the route of uncertainty and save the $100.

I know nothing of the brands you discuss, just adding some perspective and logic

If something is guaranteed high quality and $100 more than something you are unsure of...do you buy the safe bet of high quality or do you go the route of uncertainty and save the $100.

I know nothing of the brands you discuss, just adding some perspective and logic

Exactly this. I've gone for the latter multiple times in the past and regretted it every time.

Back
Top Bottom