Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sirius pharm oxandrolone

Giorgosd

Registered
Hello guys!I am new to this site an i think is very helpful!Is anyone had try this brand of oxandrolone?I google and there is no result for this brand!I ask my source an he told me tha it is a new brand and is guarenteed!The pills are blue with an S on it and the mg are 5.Please help..should i run a cycle with this unknown brand?

Well, you're just talking about one of the most expensive and highly faked orals out there....I guess it depends on how well you trust your source.

The pills are white no blue sorry!Thanks for the answer man!Anyone know anything about this brand?

Hello guys!I am new to this site an i think is very helpful!Is anyone had try this brand of oxandrolone?I google and there is no result for this brand!I ask my source an he told me tha it is a new brand and is guarenteed!The pills are blue with an S on it and the mg are 5.Please help..should i run a cycle with this unknown brand?

never tried the brand sorry

Back
Top Bottom