Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This site and the dudes here....

proman

Proficient Brother
Just wanted to say a quick thanks to people on this site. This place is unbelievably helpful and I'm so happy I found it. jp4355, Dylan, dirtydeed just to name a few. JP4355, those compression sleeves for my lower legs have been a Godsend bro. My lower legs have hurt for years and are feeling much better. Thanks for tips. And to other guys that have chimed in on TRT advice and dosages...THANKS. I haven't felt this good in a long long time. I'm a few months in now and what a difference. My quality of life has improved greatly and if I didn't find this site I'd probably still be lost searching for answers. Anyway, you guys are awesome.

Just wanted to say a quick thanks to people on this site. This place is unbelievably helpful and I'm so happy I found it. jp4355, Dylan, dirtydeed just to name a few. JP4355, those compression sleeves for my lower legs have been a Godsend bro. My lower legs have hurt for years and are feeling much better. Thanks for tips. And to other guys that have chimed in on TRT advice and dosages...THANKS. I haven't felt this good in a long long time. I'm a few months in now and what a difference. My quality of life has improved greatly and if I didn't find this site I'd probably still be lost searching for answers. Anyway, you guys are awesome.

I'm Extremely Happy that the Sleeves are working for you.
I just Bought some New Sleeves from a Company called "MOJO".
I like them a whole lot, they have the Name on both sides.
Reminds me of that Song, "Got my Mojo working"....................................... JP

Good to hear proman great site here..help us grow with reffering good ppl

I'm glad to here your TRT protocol is helping your quality of life. I'm 9 month in and never felt better. I second your statement on this forum. I've seen no bashing or flaming of members which is par for the course at some of the other ones out there.

I'm curious as to the sleeves you're using. I was considering buying some Rehbands for squatting but wondered which pair you purchased.

I'm glad to here your TRT protocol is helping your quality of life. I'm 9 month in and never felt better. I second your statement on this forum. I've seen no bashing or flaming of members which is par for the course at some of the other ones out there.

I'm curious as to the sleeves you're using. I was considering buying some Rehbands for squatting but wondered which pair you purchased.

The High End Compression Sleeves I use are from "Recofit", and I got them on Amazon.
I do use a few others, but the Recofit are the Best.
They use a Carbon-based Fabric that Disperses Heat and Moisture.
They have Gradient Compression and are Left and Right Leg Specific.
They also Help to Deliver Oxygen to the Muscles Faster, Reduce Muscle Vibration, Enhance Performance, Delay Fatigue, and Improves Recovery.

I'm Extremely Happy that the Sleeves are working for you.
I just Bought some New Sleeves from a Company called "MOJO".
I like them a whole lot, they have the Name on both sides.
Reminds me of that Song, "Got my Mojo working"....................................... JP

Mr mojo rising. Got to keep on rising

Im using the Zensah sleeves. Got them from Amazon and noticed the pain in my legs diminished after only a few days of wearing them. Been wearing them at night to bed since my legs hurt the most in the morning. Made a huge difference. I am going to try working out with them and see how I feel.

Back
Top Bottom