Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

site enhance HGH

Faust

Registered
quick question :

I've heard that the point where you inject hgh will have better lipolysis

It's true ?

Faust from Italy

you can inject hgh subq anywhere, most people just inject into their stomach. i don't think there is any hard evidence that where you inject steroids or hgh determines what muscles grow more. haven't seen it with me or other people

Try slin pin in tricep heads and I guarantee it will make a difference. I haven’t really injected anywhere else besides triceps and subq.

there's a lot of debate on this.. .many say yes one way and others argue its absurd... only one way for you to find out!

quick question :

It's true ?

Faust from Italy

Site injecting HGH won't make the site grow, unlikely. I've seen hgh local infections and no site growth, I'm doing 4 IUs ED and nothing.

Site enhancement doesn't work unless its with site enhancement oil like synthol which I strongly advise against

Try slin pin in tricep heads and I guarantee it will make a difference. I haven’t really injected anywhere else besides triceps and subq.

you don't think you grew because of the stuff you were taking?

I think you're wrong. And HGH is always sub-q

you can inject hgh subq anywhere, most people just inject into their stomach. i don't think there is any hard evidence that where you inject steroids or hgh determines what muscles grow more. haven't seen it with me or other people

thanks Steve

- - - Updated - - -

there's a lot of debate on this.. .many say yes one way and others argue its absurd... only one way for you to find out!

yea :) try on myself

thanks dylan

- - - Updated - - -

bro if it grew shit then why not inject dick and make that grow. or inject brain and grow bigger brain. cmon bro

i speak about lipolysis effect with better collagen generation..... ( but the idea of dick inject is not bad ;) )

- - - Updated - - -

Site enhancement doesn't work unless its with site enhancement oil like synthol which I strongly advise against

i speak about lipolysis effect with better collagen generation more than muscle grow mate

thanks Rick

thanks Steve

- - - Updated - - -

yea :) try on myself

thanks dylan

- - - Updated - - -

i speak about lipolysis effect with better collagen generation..... ( but the idea of dick inject is not bad ;) )

- - - Updated - - -

i speak about lipolysis effect with better collagen generation more than muscle grow mate
thanks Rick

Minimal with GH. Tiny in fact. And what are muscles made of... it's not collagen

Unrealistic expectations lol everyone would have huge dongs then lol

guys i think you miss understand what i mean.

the question is about the lipolysis properties of HGH and not a "muscle grow site enhance "

one of the qualities of HGH is (in addition to the promotion of muscle tissue) tissue regeneration and skin tightening. this process takes place for the stimulation of collagen production. Urban legend supported by many says that the injection area will receive more effect than the rest of the body . so I'm not talking about injections in the cock.... or in the brain... or in the triceps :) . sorry maybe with my bad English I had not been able to explain myself.

thanks guys

guys i think you miss understand what i mean.

the question is about the lipolysis properties of HGH and not a "muscle grow site enhance "

one of the qualities of HGH is (in addition to the promotion of muscle tissue) tissue regeneration and skin tightening. this process takes place for the stimulation of collagen production. Urban legend supported by many says that the injection area will receive more effect than the rest of the body . so I'm not talking about injections in the cock.... or in the brain... or in the triceps :) . sorry maybe with my bad English I had not been able to explain myself.

thanks guys

Still no. Think about where most inject GH. Lower abs right? So how come more muscle isn't happening there?

And if it's sub q... the site is just the skin.

quick question :

It's true ?

Faust from Italy

Hmmmm I would not count on it brother!

Better lean on your diet and training over spot injections!

We've had the whole local 'enhancement' (or loss of fat in this case) argument before. There's SOME evidence to suggest that receptors in a specific muscle (let's say the bicep) MIGHT be affected by (again as an example) test being injected there. Now with an AAS there's the volume of oil/carrier being injected causing some swelling. That's NOT the same as new muscle growing cos of local inter-action with an AAS

Now Lipolysis (the pathway via which bodyfat gets released for use as energy) happens, IMO, right across the body. If, as is suggested and injecting it in the usual lower belly place, lipolysis was localized (or more likely to affect that area as some would still take place elsewhere) then we'd see a LOT of lean lower bellies vs other places. Literally lean ripped guts and not lean (or nearly) on other bodyparts.

And, as always, you'd be ignoring all the other aspects.

Did you get lean there cos you jabbed GH there or was it:

1) The diet?
2) The cardio?
3) The training?
4) The other PEDs?

The sure way to test would be to do NOTHING else and just jab there. And we already know that answer - nothing happens. In the same way that every medicated user of AAS etc would see an affect over and above their treatment. And what do we see with AAS - bloating. And GH users - repair of injuries (gut tissue too), maybe an increase in height. But leaning out? No

Back
Top Bottom