Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Site injections

silverfoxes99

Registered
what is the deal with site injections? i have read about shots in forearms, biceps and calves and wonder why not stick to the glute? everything else sounds like it would be too painful. maybe i am just a puss. who knows. any real benefit from these? thanks for shedding any light you can on this for me.

what is the deal with site injections? i have read about shots in forearms, biceps and calves and wonder why not stick to the glute? everything else sounds like it would be too painful. maybe i am just a puss. who knows. any real benefit from these? thanks for shedding any light you can on this for me.
Alternate to avoid scar tissue

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Once you get into short esters and need to pin EOD or even ED, you'll need more than two sites. I personally rotate though quads, delts, glutes, vg and pecks. Oh, and I don't think "forearms" is actually a thing

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Once you get into short esters and need to pin EOD or even ED, you'll need more than two sites. I personally rotate though quads, delts, glutes, vg and pecks.

Because some guys are ignorant enough to believe that injecting into that muscle will "make it grow"

Other than, as subs reply alternating sites, they are a complete and utter waste of time

Really, forearms and calves?

Asking out of curiosity is fine. Asking and spending 100's of bucks on gear and not wanting to spend 10 more bucks not so much.

Unless, like a well known freak, you added a LOT of oil / carrier to your gear then site injections wont work other than in the very short term.

To quote a well-known (if only back in the day) guru and buddy of mine Mick Hart 'if site injections worked and glutes are the most common site then how come all of us that injected in our asses haven't got giant butts'?

Back
Top Bottom