Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Skinny fat guy hitting plateau!!! Newbie in the house

Cpatrick

Registered
Started working out early 20's, couldn't bench 95lbs. Now I'm 30yr old, 180lbs, 6'0" probably 15% body fat, workout 4-5 days a week, can hit 225 on a good day. Still self conscious about chest strength and arms. First few years my strength sky rocketed now I can't get to that next level. Have been looking through for sources, feel good about that but not sure what the best way to go is????? Would I rather stay oral or since I'm first at bat just go all the way?? Looking for clean mass.. Overall strength gains that stick. <does that exist> Diet is clean, right at 2k calories a day. Need some guidance What's the best bang for the buck?

The first thing that jumped out to me is your calories. 2k calories per day is way too little for a guy your size. You want to be eating about 3k. Read this article I wrote on developing a lean muscle mass diet and training program: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...n-program-article-trevor-kouritzin-32850.html

A simple testosterone cycle of 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg/week is your best option for a first cycle. No one likes to do injections but you will get a lot more out of an injectable cycle then a oral cycle.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone 500mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

The first thing that jumped out to me is your calories. 2k calories per day is way too little for a guy your size. You want to be eating about 3k. Read this article I wrote on developing a lean muscle mass diet and training program: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...n-program-article-trevor-kouritzin-32850.html

A simple testosterone cycle of 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg/week is your best option for a first cycle. No one likes to do injections but you will get a lot more out of an injectable cycle then a oral cycle.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone 500mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

This is definitely the best beginners cycle. People underestimate the power of testosterone solo, but it is quite potent, especially if you have not used anything before. Also, I would also suggest you to consider using SARMS as a more gradual beginning in the PED world. In both cases you will get good results, with minimum side effects.

It seems so simple, yet (like gravity) it is beyond people until they are told about it. To grow, you must eat. You are not eating enough to grow so you are not growing. Muskate has the right of it.

I commented on your other thread the same thing.. you have to build consistency in the gym and in the kitchen first. steroids are not the answer unless you do those things first.

you are 6 foot tall and can barely get 2 plates on the bench. reason for this is you aren't consistnet in the gym. you should be able to get that easily for reps once you get consistent. your body is going to get stronger if you are pushing it

I commented on your other thread the same thing.. you have to build consistency in the gym and in the kitchen first. steroids are not the answer unless you do those things first.

you are 6 foot tall and can barely get 2 plates on the bench. reason for this is you aren't consistnet in the gym. you should be able to get that easily for reps once you get consistent. your body is going to get stronger if you are pushing it

That's good feedback, I might think I'm consistent but I could always do more. I worked out with a buddy for awhile then schedules got mixed up, so I am always solo, I got more out of the extra push. I do drink a couple days a week that maybe killing gains, but pushing weight on bench has always been the hardest for me.. Bird chest. This is why I'm at the point, after 5 years, of looking to get some juice to help. I see the guys pushing 315 easy, but they are huge. I hit the gym 4-5 days a week, I hit chest twice, Tuesday and Saturdays, just in the last month, rather than 1/week to try to help. I hit back thurs, legs Sunday.. Since about January I decided I wanted to lose some belly fat, that's why I cut calories. I can put back 3k with quality very easily, I measure out everything I eat and log it.

Shoot me in a good direction!! I'll take all the feedback I can get. Thanks for the time

That's good feedback, I might think I'm consistent but I could always do more. I worked out with a buddy for awhile then schedules got mixed up, so I am always solo, I got more out of the extra push. I do drink a couple days a week that maybe killing gains, but pushing weight on bench has always been the hardest for me.. Bird chest. This is why I'm at the point, after 5 years, of looking to get some juice to help. I see the guys pushing 315 easy, but they are huge. I hit the gym 4-5 days a week, I hit chest twice, Tuesday and Saturdays, just in the last month, rather than 1/week to try to help. I hit back thurs, legs Sunday.. Since about January I decided I wanted to lose some belly fat, that's why I cut calories. I can put back 3k with quality very easily, I measure out everything I eat and log it.

Shoot me in a good direction!! I'll take all the feedback I can get. Thanks for the time

need to cut out the drinking and get serious.. get on a workout program. it could be 5X5's, or a split program. either way get on it and stick to it.. once you do then you use steroids to zoom to the next level.. but right now you haven't scratched the surface of your potential .. and of course get consistent with your diet.

Back
Top Bottom