Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

skinny fat noob: cut, bulk, or recomp

Los5782

Hey all,

want to get my feet wet for the first time, and test out sarms.

Hoping to gain strength/mass, while trimming a bit of fat... (bone strength/density too, not sure if I need to specify this bit, but it's something in particular that I desire, this may fall under the mass/strength aspect).

been doing a bit of research, and see that recomp is apparently the best of both worlds, far as mass+ trimming off some fat. (I'm in good shape physically, compared to the average person, can drop & push out about 50 push-ups).

Saw the following from an article I read;

RECOMP: AM I ELIGIBLE?
The holy grail of fitness. Adding mass whilst losing body fat.

A recomp will happen if:

You’re completely new to training – think less than 3 months of training
You’ve never followed a structured training program for over 6 months
You’re coming back from a long lay off/injury
You’re taking anabolic steroids
Taking this approach if any of the above are applicable means you can afford to be in a slight caloric deficit whilst gaining mass.

I seemingly fit the criteria, as I check off every point above, and recomping apparently is the cream of the crop... Been looking at the sarms1 cycle bundles, been procrastining on it for a bit now. Thinking about taking the leap now, would the recomp cycle be a good bet? Can I go for it? any advice/input would be appreciated.

If you're completely new(as you said) then just go lift weights and eat decent and you'll be amazed what kind of changes you can make in 6 mos.

you are reading a clickbait article man. they WANT you to click it and read it.

the thing will fitness is you have to build up body and muscle memory over time. so get on it right away, get on a good diet and workout plan.

Let's start with some stats shall we.

thanks all for not bashing, or flaming me for being a noob lol.

I'm 5'8", 170 something rn, and 27 y.o... my main reason for wanting to try out sarms is the fact that I struggling with lipodystrophy ...as mentioned I'm in pretty good shape physically, it's the aesthetics that I want to improve.. I really want to give this a try regardless, hoping to get my toes wet so to speak with some input from the pros.

anybody can use sarms, as long as they are legit

cardarine along with something else will work fine BUT like i said earlier get on a proper workout program and diet. if you need more help hit me up for a consult, it will save you a lot of time and money doing things the right way NOW and not 2 years from now

OP. YES first establish ur baseline stats. Stay away from gear and SARMS use can help but addressing training and diet shortfalls will be better. Since you’re gonna need it moving forward regardless. Guys running gear or SARMS usually have a rock solid training and diet plan in place. I ran gear without a diet and saw zero change. I don’t want you to waste time and money. Start there.

Back
Top Bottom