Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Skinny kid gains

Johnnycash110

Registered
I started out 130lbs 1yr ago I am now 175lbs, 1st cycle 500mg test, 2nd test and EQ, 3rd cycle test, EQ, DBOL, I don't lift super heavy, I do 8-10reps and PUMP THE FUCK OUT OF EVERYTHING. Getting the pump and a full squeeze when you life is everything. I was one of those skinny guys who couldn't gain weight to save my life. Yes I ran gear but my 1st cycle didn't do much. I was trying to lift to heavy. I wasn't eating enough and wasn't getting the sleep I needed. Whatever you do diet is 33% of the battle, eat eat and eat, get the pump in, change up your workout monthly, lots of down racks, get a partner, and don't drink period, alcohol was a huge down fall. I could curl a straw and get in a full workout. It's all about the squeeze esp for bies and tries.

I started out 130lbs 1yr ago I am now 175lbs, 1st cycle 500mg test, 2nd test and EQ, 3rd cycle test, EQ, DBOL, I don't lift super heavy, I do 8-10reps and PUMP THE FUCK OUT OF EVERYTHING. Getting the pump and a full squeeze when you life is everything. I was one of those skinny guys who couldn't gain weight to save my life. Yes I ran gear but my 1st cycle didn't do much. I was trying to lift to heavy. I wasn't eating enough and wasn't getting the sleep I needed. Whatever you do diet is 33% of the battle, eat eat and eat, get the pump in, change up your workout monthly, lots of down racks, get a partner, and don't drink period, alcohol was a huge down fall. I could curl a straw and get in a full workout. It's all about the squeeze esp for bies and tries.

I'm a skinny guy and diet is important but the quantity of food is more important for me as opposed to the quality. I have such a fast metabolism that I have to chow down a few cheat meals to get in my calories.. When bulking I will only train 4times a week as I need to rest and eat. I'm not talking McDonalds everyday but a homemade burger with extra bacon and cheese to get calories makes a huge difference

I'm a skinny guy and diet is important but the quantity of food is more important for me as opposed to the quality. I have such a fast metabolism that I have to chow down a few cheat meals to get in my calories.. When bulking I will only train 4times a week as I need to rest and eat. I'm not talking McDonalds everyday but a homemade burger with extra bacon and cheese to get calories makes a huge difference

You're right, I used to do that a few years back, weighing 145 @ 5'11, Was extremely skinny.
Eat like a powerlifter, train like a bodybuilder.

Glad to see how the members of our community train with success in order to achieve their goals. As most guys here I think that diet is essential, and it is at least 50% of the entire story. Keep hitting it hard bud.

Diet 50%
Gym 30%
Steroid 20%

You cant gain any muscle without food and you cant gain a decent amount without lifting. Both are more important than introducing steroids.

good post, diet is so important. Lot of people never get it down and wonder why they arent growing at the rate they should be

That's what I'm talking about. Eat eat eat everything that's why I say for skinny guys it's 33% because quality is not as important as quantity. We will shed the fat later no problem. We are looking for gains

Back
Top Bottom