Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SKULPT taking bodyfat measurements to a whole new level of accuracy...

Beastly

A new product called SKULPT has been designed that promises to be the closest thing to a DEXA scan that you can get. Trials show its accurate to within 1% of a DEXA scan and 4 times more accurate than calipers at measuring body fat percentage. It uses a new technology that was designed for medical usage, but has been adapted to measure bodyfat with this device, as it has numerous applications other than what it was designed for.

I ordered one and it should be shipping soon, was backordered 2-3 weeks, I ordered it on 8/14.

Not only does it give extremely accurate bodyfat measurements at 24 different body locations, it also gives a muscle quality score as well, which measures how good the muscle is at that site too. So it allows you to tailor your training to hit weaker areas to build them up while potentially backing off very strong areas to try and get the entire body in line together.

Cannot wait to utilize this. Pretty inexpensive too, and I feel its going to be well worth the money to be able to accurately track both bodyfat percentages and muscle adaptations over time in response to current training programs and then being able to tailor the programs specifically to help balance things out or help lagging body parts grow more effectively.

I've been eyeing these for a while now. I've heard they've got potential, but can be a lot better with improvements. Might wait for the updated version.

Let us know how it works for you.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

It sure is. The cheapest I found it was for $200.

I'll wait for the upgraded models for that price tag. Cool device though.

A new product called SKULPT has been designed that promises to be the closest thing to a DEXA scan that you can get. Trials show its accurate to within 1% of a DEXA scan and 4 times more accurate than calipers at measuring body fat percentage. It uses a new technology that was designed for medical usage, but has been adapted to measure bodyfat with this device, as it has numerous applications other than what it was designed for.

I ordered one and it should be shipping soon, was backordered 2-3 weeks, I ordered it on 8/14.

Not only does it give extremely accurate bodyfat measurements at 24 different body locations, it also gives a muscle quality score as well, which measures how good the muscle is at that site too. So it allows you to tailor your training to hit weaker areas to build them up while potentially backing off very strong areas to try and get the entire body in line together.

Cannot wait to utilize this. Pretty inexpensive too, and I feel its going to be well worth the money to be able to accurately track both bodyfat percentages and muscle adaptations over time in response to current training programs and then being able to tailor the programs specifically to help balance things out or help lagging body parts grow more effectively.

Sounds amazing , give an update to how it goes :D

I found it for $149, but that's still Expensive.................................... JP
P.S.
Limited time offer !

www.**********

Post Edit:
This Bullshit is getting Fucking Aggravating.

www. s-k-u-l-p-t dot m-e

Are we not allowed to post links? Is that why they get censored out?

Are we not allowed to post links? Is that why they get censored out?

I'm not sure what's going on.
This just started today.
My Links don't Post, and neither do my Copy and Paste.

And then I keep getting Blocked and have to Log-out and Log back in.
Very Frustrating................................................... JP
P.S.
Will be talking to the Boss and find out what's up.

Back
Top Bottom