Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sleep less, do more, be more. Enhanced lifestyle.

U mean prescription stimulants yeh?
How u go taking steroids with them?
I feel like I just want to focus and read articles and idk.

After a few weeks of dexamphetamine use at prescribed doses you get used to them more and the appetite come back a bit, and you can still sleep at night. I get prescribed 8 per day. Dayshift, I would take 2 at 5am wake up, 2 at 8.30 /9am, 2 at 12 noon, and 2 at 3pm. So spread 4 times over the day basically every 3 hours or u feel It wear off...

But still idk makes me weird, doesn't help with girls or gym.
But then somtimes on nightshift I'm more alert, so yeh it helps work but not gym n stuff. Deff makes me read lots of news about technology and the future n stuff, off them I dnt care so much.
More alert and logical, but u always pay a price somewhere

- - - Updated - - -

I snorted a bunch the bunch the other Friday night and took a xanax and batt off for 2.5 hours straight. Had to cum but was hard to at that time. Just cause my property had just gone thro settlement and felt like shit.
Basically, they're good if ur studying to get qualifications, it's worth it. But after that... Hmmm
They help me with focusing for work for sure , but I also find them counterproductive at the gym (they especially impact my cardio). On cycle I tend to end up with some lethargy, moreso when using orals, enough that I can take 300mg of caffeine and then take annap immediately after.

Okay, scenario. You have 6 months to be the most efficient and effective with all aspects of your life. Six months of absolute laser focus and determination. In this six month period, I am talking about starting a new bussiness running two others, taking care of your family, maintaining relationships, and all the while still making gains and focusing on personal development. Are you going to do this with zero chemical enhancement? Or will you use whatever it takes to operate at the highest level possible? Short term, near impossible goals. How will you succed?

if you take chemical enhancements it will help you get through it of course. but the damage will be significant

mobster brought up politicians as an example earlier but here is one that nobody on here has ever heard but 100% true (look it up if you don't believe me). Hitler, yes that POS, all the way back in the 30's and 40's took a form of HEROINE.. yes HEROINE!! his quack personal doctor put him on that shit to wake him up everyday where he would get a nice injection of it. if he didn't get that injection he would not be able to get out of bed. and then before bed guess what he would take? more shots of downers to make sure he could fall back asleep. and yes as mobster pointed out above we know that Hitler had MANY MANY MANY physical and psychological ailments. he basically was completely out of it his last year alive and a complete junkie. someone like that living today would be known as a crackhead

so yeah go for it bro, but what the hell kind of life is that being hooked on something just to function? you might as well give yourself away to some pharma company and be a caged human who gets drugged up 24/7 to be their guinea pig.

Last edited:
High test definitely makes me want to sleep more. Anavar has the opposite effect. On tren my body can run on very little sleep but after a few weeks my mind starts going.
Good feedback! What do you think about the anavar? Or using different androgens for that wound up and ready, mental edge possibly? Maybe a low dose tren blend for a couple weeks and then switch to anavar for a few weeks, and then back? probably hrt doses for test and growth? I like where we are going with this so far.

if you take chemical enhancements it will help you get through it of course. but the damage will be significant

mobster brought up politicians as an example earlier but here is one that nobody on here has ever heard but 100% true (look it up if you don't believe me). Hitler, yes that POS, all the way back in the 30's and 40's took a form of HEROINE.. yes HEROINE!! his quack personal doctor put him on that shit to wake him up everyday where he would get a nice injection of it. if he didn't get that injection he would not be able to get out of bed. and then before bed guess what he would take? more shots of downers to make sure he could fall back asleep. and yes as mobster pointed out above we know that Hitler had MANY MANY MANY physical and psychological ailments. he basically was completely out of it his last year alive and a complete junkie. someone like that living today would be known as a crackhead

so yeah go for it bro, but what the hell kind of life is that being hooked on something just to function? you might as well give yourself away to some pharma company and be a caged human who gets drugged up 24/7 to be their guinea pig.
I absolutely agree. To imagine the future and see yourself dependent on drugs is not a pretty picture. And with that in mind is going to influence the equation as another variable. A multi dimensional puzzle requires multi dimensional thoughts.#45

I'll address this. From both leaders of the US and UK (Reagan and Thatcher) and personal experience.

In the case of those leaders they were reputed to sleep 4-5 hours a day when they were full on busy and at the peak of their political powers. Thatcher dealt with the issue of the Falkland Islands. They MIGHT grab cat naps (20 or so minutes) in cars between meetings but that was it. The problem was they did this at around age 50 or so and BOTH ended up senile. You can find similar examples.

Now as for myself I've done 17 hour days as a factory worker (part of 70 hour weeks). I've stayed awake for 35 hours when traveling to compete and then placed well (or won of course). However, even with my all of 2 x 12 hour shifts a week I do now sleep is MAJORLY important. I'm at 4am on those days, do mod work here then do a 7am to 7pm work day, the back here cooking, washing etc before crashing.

You can, for short periods, do the crazy full on stuff. But you need to be at your best - aged 30-35 ideally. I would set up time to cook up and prep a weeks worth of food every week. I'd tidy up every thing I need so that I could focus on the work stuff.

But 6 months, stimmed and drugged to get it done. No. Try 3 weeks on, one off and repeat 6x. Then go to a spa for a week.
Your post provides great value to the thread, much appreciated.

Im just gonna be honest I tried what you are trying (working my full time senior director job, trying to start a startup tech company, training like crazy, and having 2 daughters under the age of 3) and dude it didnt work.

I must have drank more coffee, used more stims, etc than anyone should ever take and it blew up I was burnt out in less than 2 months.

If you can its better to chunk things up. Focus on diet and drop the training to just say body weight exercises (I would do pushups and pullups in between meetings, cooking, doing household chores, while watching tv, etc).

Diet will be the key if you can eat healthy and in reasonable quantities you can maintain a lean body with minimal weight training. This way you can still do the whole family and career thing. Family will take a little bit of a back seat but if the business aspect is going to reap benefits for your family long term they will understand.

Gotta get that sleep in though. Thats what cooked me.

Im just gonna be honest I tried what you are trying (working my full time senior director job, trying to start a startup tech company, training like crazy, and having 2 daughters under the age of 3) and dude it didnt work.

I must have drank more coffee, used more stims, etc than anyone should ever take and it blew up I was burnt out in less than 2 months.

If you can its better to chunk things up. Focus on diet and drop the training to just say body weight exercises (I would do pushups and pullups in between meetings, cooking, doing household chores, while watching tv, etc).

Diet will be the key if you can eat healthy and in reasonable quantities you can maintain a lean body with minimal weight training. This way you can still do the whole family and career thing. Family will take a little bit of a back seat but if the business aspect is going to reap benefits for your family long term they will understand.

Gotta get that sleep in though. Thats what cooked me.
Great input, thank you. I Definitely agree with making adjustments to training. Quick 20 minute circuit training would definitely be an ideal technique. As mobster mentioned using a 3 week on 1 off setup I would consider ideal. That way we don not bonk and end up with adrenal fatigue.

In agreement with mobsters idea of utilizing a 3 weeks on and 1 week of type of scheme. Using the 1 week off I would use that time to prioritize rest and family time, while making business secondary. Then blast out another three week grind mode.

Anybody have experience with those Russian neurotransmitters and stuff on PSL, like the semax or noopept?

An aside. I'm old enough and have magazines which are older from the UK and US to remember the ads. Ads in the US mags would promise 'secrets'of the European and Russian lifters' and UK mags 'West Coast info'.

Now like Stevesmi said back at the beginning the Nazi's, the US and I'm sure others experiments have been done since the late 1930's with the so-called super soldiers. None of the nootropics sold are gonna make you into millionaires by virtue of being able to stay up longer. None with get you a PhD etc. They add focus and are best used in the short terms - days not weeks. And speed... no. Too easy to fuck yourself up and become addicted to. And I KNOW some of you know speed freaks.

Okay so I've got an interesting compound en route that may have a place in this equation. Endurablast, this is a very new compound and has been shown to have effects on the circadian rithym, and metabolism. Possibly leading to more effective sleep and may make switching sleep schedules easier to do. I am going to study the effects of this compound on myself and document it all in a new thread and possibly YouTube as well [emoji108]

Some good Info. Modafinil is the only one I'd give the OK with. And that can be used more of an as needed basis.

I quit dex again, and hopefully forever now. First 2-3 days u sleep for about 18 hours a day and can hardly move. After about 1-2 weeks Ur back to normal.

The go, go, go lifestyle is not somthing id recomend.
I want a girl that will be a stay home girl/wife that will have the house clean, dinner on the table, kids taken care of. And in her some lingerie ready to get fucked.
I'd rather that over the big two story materialistic lifestyle I had with my ex, and both of us being stressed and working... Frozen meals for dinner, unclean house, tired... It's no way to live.

Some good Info. Modafinil is the only one I'd give the OK with. And that can be used more of an as needed basis.

I quit dex again, and hopefully forever now. First 2-3 days u sleep for about 18 hours a day and can hardly move. After about 1-2 weeks Ur back to normal.

The go, go, go lifestyle is not somthing id recomend.
I want a girl that will be a stay home girl/wife that will have the house clean, dinner on the table, kids taken care of. And in her some lingerie ready to get fucked.
I'd rather that over the big two story materialistic lifestyle I had with my ex, and both of us being stressed and working... Frozen meals for dinner, unclean house, tired... It's no way to live.
Yeah, zero interest in dexamphetamine. Mod could be a good fit for an as need basis. But over everything else sleep effectiveness needs to be a priority, with that said, we can clear the board of all this amphetamine talk.

Back
Top Bottom