Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sleep less, do more, be more. Enhanced lifestyle.

AnabolicCookies

What is up Evo!
If you are like me, your on this board because you want to reach new levels of success and experience more growth than ever. There is a plethora of lifestyle changes from sleep, diet, and exercise all the way to cryotherapy and chemical enhancement... Now, let's talk about the latter. In this thread, I want to begin a group discussion about how different chemicals, from growth hormone and testosterone all the way to the peptides and nootropic categories, and how they can elevate your daily life. The goal here is to shine light on the taboo and misunderstood subject of chemically enhancing and elevating our lifestyle.
I welcome all opinions and thoughts on thee subject. Let's see where this takes us pioneers!

Do NOT try to sleep less. (no need to be in bed 10 hours either). That way burn out lies even if 'enhanced' with drugs. You cannot beat biology in the long term (short term sure). You'll have seen Stevesmi mention sleep a LOT for a reason.

Do NOT try to sleep less. (no need to be in bed 10 hours either). That way burn out lies even if 'enhanced' with drugs. You cannot beat biology in the long term (short term sure). You'll have seen Stevesmi mention sleep a LOT for a reason.
Great feedback. looking forward to what potential may lie in this thread.

people have been using uppers and downers since the 30's, it isn't anything new

problem is when you take uppers to get through the day and take downers to go to sleep you shorten your lifespan significantly

my advice? stick to a healthy and natural lifestyle. if you need to take things for mood, sleep, being awake, thinking, etc etc then there is a root problem happening

also there are people out there who sleep very little 3-4 hours a night and get away with it, a lot of them are bipolar or have other psychological problems. and even though they are getting away with it the damage is tremendous. for athletes? it is a disaster. if you do not get adequate sleep your body will not repair and recover.

Okay, scenario. You have 6 months to be the most efficient and effective with all aspects of your life. Six months of absolute laser focus and determination. In this six month period, I am talking about starting a new bussiness running two others, taking care of your family, maintaining relationships, and all the while still making gains and focusing on personal development. Are you going to do this with zero chemical enhancement? Or will you use whatever it takes to operate at the highest level possible? Short term, near impossible goals. How will you succed?

Okay, scenario. You have 6 months to be the most efficient and effective with all aspects of your life. Six months of absolute laser focus and determination. In this six month period, I am talking about starting a new bussiness running two others, taking care of your family, maintaining relationships, and all the while still making gains and focusing on personal development. Are you going to do this with zero chemical enhancement? Or will you use whatever it takes to operate at the highest level possible? Short term, near impossible goals. How will you succed?

Effort? Drive? Prioritize whats most important?

You cant do everything....

The problem I see, is that the drugs required to do what you are thinking, are highly addictive (amphetamines). Coming off them will not be easy. The military has been searching for the super drug for it's soldiers and the closest they've come to is Modafinil and it's only used for brief periods, under supervision, when the mission demands intense focus and alertness for sometimes days on end.

This is interesting to me and I may be able to give some personal insight

Chances are you will have to prioritise one or the other.
If you want both, don't take anything.

If you experiment with steroids to achieve Ur physique goal, chances are you will have some hormonal imbalances unless u know exactly what you are doing, and these can impede mental performance and drive in significant ways.

The other option is to focus solely on business and laser focus and productivity... That would require dexamphetamine.

Now during my long enduring break up with my ex and selling the house I saw a psychiatrist who gave me xanax and dexamphetamine.
Dexamphetamine made me super focused on mental aspects, but killed by drive for gym, killed my appetite, I lost a lot of weight...
Iv been on and off dexamphetamine and seen the differences first hand. And when I take dex I'm laser focused on other shit, soo hard to eat, basically ruins any gym/physique goals. It's hard not to abuse, but even when I ran it 100% as prescribed dosed exactly the right times it didn't matter. Plus it changes u a bit, u become far to logical idk.
Now, I truly believe any kind of amphetamine really is the devil. Even dexamphetamine takes a bit of Ur 'essence/soul away' and ur partner will notice. But if ur priority is to finish a degree and taking Dex for that person may be the only way they have enough clarity and motivation/productivity to get their shit together to gain that life changing certificate, than the pros outweigh the cons.
But becoming dependent on that feeling can be hard for some to ever stop.

Sooo be careful man there is kinda one or the other. U have family, dex may effect them, but it will help Ur business, it will also hurt Ur physique

U have steroids which will help Ur physique but if ur estrogen is low or u are on pct or just moody from unbalanced hormones, well that can effect Ur family and ur business.

I do nightshift so that's kinda another reason why I thought I'd give the dex a shot. But Iv taken too many all week after having stopped, been on nightshift all week. Staying awake all day till tonight.
Before that I ran a good cycle, was off the dex, felt good, gained 8kg. Then the dex called me, that feeling comes crawling back thinking maybe I can take some dex and do my steroids and have the best of both worlds but no. And dex doesn't help with girls either... It just makes u weird.
If ur at university and taking dex gets u over the line when perhaps without u dropped out, than yeh do it. But then quit.

If u want an even outcome in all aspects you've described. Eat healthy, sleep and wake at regular times, don't party or drink. Gym/exercise like normal. That will give u the best chance of success across all aspects.
If the business is more important than the wife and physique than take dex.

Huge rant... Dex... Lack of sleep... Nightshift... Limbo in life atm. Arhh. See why take dex!? Arhh!

I was off the dex and felt great back to normal ran a 3 month cycle gained 8kg, then felt miserable again about losing my home. So took dex now Im small lost 8 maybe more kg too scared to check the scale.
And if i don't take it I can't get out of bed, litterally. U have to slowly wean off it. Which I will starting this weekend, so I can get back to me, get back to gym, get back on a blast.

I obsess and research artificial intelligence and simulation stuff when on dex... Hours and hours... Watch hour long lectures from university professors about digital super intelligence, and that given the trajectory we are headed in (games will be indestingishable from reality) and thro mathamatical probability and logic we are highly likely in simulation... Simulated consciousness simulated down to every neuron and dendrite in the brain. Consciousness does not have to be carbon based biological form it can be digital and it doesn't make it any less real.

So if there is 1 base reality and trillions of simulations with simulated consciousness, than thro probability what are the odds that you are one of the special unique biological consciousness in base reality, when there are trillions more simulated consciousness inside the simulations. Well chances are you are simulated.

Apply that focus to Ur business maybe it will help.
But it did change me from atheist to agnostic through my research

I was off the dex and felt great back to normal ran a 3 month cycle gained 8kg, then felt miserable again about losing my home. So took dex now Im small lost 8 maybe more kg too scared to check the scale.
And if i don't take it I can't get out of bed, litterally. U have to slowly wean off it. Which I will starting this weekend, so I can get back to me, get back to gym, get back on a blast.

I obsess and research artificial intelligence and simulation stuff when on dex... Hours and hours... Watch hour long lectures from university professors about digital super intelligence, and that given the trajectory we are headed in (games will be indestingishable from reality) and thro mathamatical probability and logic we are highly likely in simulation... Simulated consciousness simulated down to every neuron and dendrite in the brain. Consciousness does not have to be carbon based biological form it can be digital and it doesn't make it any less real.

So if there is 1 base reality and trillions of simulations with simulated consciousness, than thro probability what are the odds that you are one of the special unique biological consciousness in base reality, when there are trillions more simulated consciousness inside the simulations. Well chances are you are simulated.

Apply that focus to Ur business maybe it will help.
But it did change me from atheist to agnostic through my research
Very interesting POV. I have never used Dex before but with all amphetamines the effects are relatively similar, so I got a good idea of how that can help. Looking at stimulants/focus/productivity enhancement I have always liked to keep it simple with some black coffee and maybe some DMHA, however I definitely prefer to not use dmha often because of how powerful it is. On the other hand, synephrine which is a bit more mild, is definitely high on my list. Many people suffer from loss of sleep and appetite while using strong stimulants, I have never had much bad effects like that. Even while using clenbuterol at 120mcg I sleep like a baby.

For me, this has been something I've needed to fix for most of my life. I use way more stimulants than anyone really should more or less all the time in the hopes of getting more done. Unfortunately, this does impact my rest negatively, and that makes for worse recovery.

I have to sleep more on gear. I think my body needs more rest to grow idk. I spend so much time sleeping on blast.

For me, this has been something I've needed to fix for most of my life. I use way more stimulants than anyone really should more or less all the time in the hopes of getting more done. Unfortunately, this does impact my rest negatively, and that makes for worse recovery.
I hear you on that one. It's a double edged sword for sure.

The problem I see, is that the drugs required to do what you are thinking, are highly addictive (amphetamines). Coming off them will not be easy. The military has been searching for the super drug for it's soldiers and the closest they've come to is Modafinil and it's only used for brief periods, under supervision, when the mission demands intense focus and alertness for sometimes days on end.
Modafinil may be a good fit for the equation.

U mean prescription stimulants yeh?
How u go taking steroids with them?
I feel like I just want to focus and read articles and idk.

After a few weeks of dexamphetamine use at prescribed doses you get used to them more and the appetite come back a bit, and you can still sleep at night. I get prescribed 8 per day. Dayshift, I would take 2 at 5am wake up, 2 at 8.30 /9am, 2 at 12 noon, and 2 at 3pm. So spread 4 times over the day basically every 3 hours or u feel It wear off...

But still idk makes me weird, doesn't help with girls or gym.
But then somtimes on nightshift I'm more alert, so yeh it helps work but not gym n stuff. Deff makes me read lots of news about technology and the future n stuff, off them I dnt care so much.
More alert and logical, but u always pay a price somewhere

- - - Updated - - -

I snorted a bunch the bunch the other Friday night and took a xanax and batt off for 2.5 hours straight. Had to cum but was hard to at that time. Just cause my property had just gone thro settlement and felt like shit.
Basically, they're good if ur studying to get qualifications, it's worth it. But after that... Hmmm

I heard similar experiences with others. Is there any particular compounds that you feel these effects from especially or how about the opposite?

High test definitely makes me want to sleep more. Anavar has the opposite effect. On tren my body can run on very little sleep but after a few weeks my mind starts going.

I'll address this. From both leaders of the US and UK (Reagan and Thatcher) and personal experience.

In the case of those leaders they were reputed to sleep 4-5 hours a day when they were full on busy and at the peak of their political powers. Thatcher dealt with the issue of the Falkland Islands. They MIGHT grab cat naps (20 or so minutes) in cars between meetings but that was it. The problem was they did this at around age 50 or so and BOTH ended up senile. You can find similar examples.

Now as for myself I've done 17 hour days as a factory worker (part of 70 hour weeks). I've stayed awake for 35 hours when traveling to compete and then placed well (or won of course). However, even with my all of 2 x 12 hour shifts a week I do now sleep is MAJORLY important. I'm at 4am on those days, do mod work here then do a 7am to 7pm work day, the back here cooking, washing etc before crashing.

You can, for short periods, do the crazy full on stuff. But you need to be at your best - aged 30-35 ideally. I would set up time to cook up and prep a weeks worth of food every week. I'd tidy up every thing I need so that I could focus on the work stuff.

But 6 months, stimmed and drugged to get it done. No. Try 3 weeks on, one off and repeat 6x. Then go to a spa for a week.

Yupp natural with healthy habits and a positive mind is prob the best choice.

Or maybe ask urself, are you trying to take too much on all at once? Pace urself if that's an option.

Idk why my psychiatrist gave me amphetamines, basically just to keep pushing thro the hard times. And xanax to numb and push thro hard times... Not particularly ideal at the end of the day, they can end up becoming a crutch.

Elon musk I'd say looks like he's on amphetamines for sure.

They can be easy to start and hard to stop.

Back
Top Bottom