Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Slow Digestion with Tren

clickdreams

Novice Brother
This is my 4th Tren cycle. I've solved every other tren GI issue but cant fix this one. Anytime I eat I get bloated and it feels like it takes 3 days to process food. My stomach always feels heavy and I barely shit anymore. Any help would be amazing

very few guys understand how steroids effect the gut health because you cannot see in your stomach. the truth is if you abuse steroids + follow these bodybuilder style diets you will destroy your gut health and it will take a lot to reverse the damage

the reason tren specifically is a problem is it triggers PGF2A in the body which causes a shitload of inflammation. the more you use it the more it will happen. you should take a long break from tren and do things that are good for your gut. like plant based diet and fasting. if you don't have a healthy gut then you will eventually end up with IBS, crohns and other severe gut problems which will prevent you from properly digesting or absorbing nutrition. that will cost you dearly

it's been about 8 months since I've touched it. I try to take about 6 months off of it each time. I know its the harshest of all on my gut. Any other AAS I'm normally fine. I B&C with no issues. I actually found an old post of yours and added in saccharomyces boulardii and it did wonders. its just weird this round I'm holding onto food and water like crazy. I'm one of the rare ones who bloats on Tren A

yeah the problem is you have to get inflammation down. best way to do that is plant based diet and fasting. do that here and there, then you can hit the sauce again but do it smart. B&C is not helping with that. all anabolic steroids are inflammatory, some more than others. so if you insist on B&C atleast cruise for an extended time on a low TRT dose.

like i said in my previous post most people on here have no clue about gut health. they just use steroids, eat lots of food and lift. they dont realize how much damage they are doing until they get older and problems start. it has become the norm though, every other commercial on tv is for some medication to treat some sort of gut issue lol. but it isn't normal to need to take a med just to eat food.

Last edited:
Tren is a digestive roller coaster for me as well. Keeping my water uptake high helps, althoug the indigestion is still difficult to keep in check for me.

I have the same problems and i have other problems, gluten intolerant and lactose , so is very for me to bulk . I use Omaprazol before breakfast and probiotics but never hungry. Should i do a keto for some weeks to fell hunger again and keep going?

The more strange on tren is that causes digestive issues and same time absorves all nutrients ( nutrition partioning ). Most people use it in off season to stay lean, but i think if you do diet and use hgh its hard to get fat.

When we have to take supplements to treat sides and target other sides, we need to weight things out if it's worth the chasing the tail game.

Tren is simply just nasty and awful for the GU track, I can go on for hrs about it. I would simply just write it off and ditch it. Is it really worth trying to find the balance to where you are comfortable vs the returns?

Stenbolone Ace at 100mg EOD is a great substitute for tren, I won't work exactly like tren, though it is a great substituting agent. It's kinda like a mild tren, no nasty side.
Tren is just not worth it IMO, guys spend more time treating symptoms from tren rather than benefiting.. It is subtracting from your goal, not adding.

I've done 2 cycles with Ace and 2 with Eth, Gut sides are minimal on E and more intense on Ace

I get so many more side effects in general from Ace. I really have a good time on E.

Mild heartburn SPORADICALLY with ace. Same with night sweats. Now I only run 300-350 per week.....but I have a great ride every single time with tren ace.

I’m on my first tren cycle and I’ve been having digestion issues, I’ve always had a mild response to gluten so I blamed it on the pepperoni rolls I ate last week but it’s way worse and lasting longer this time, and I’m super fucking tired All the time,I don’t know if it’s related to the gut issue but it sucks bad. Even with Cardarine I’m wasted and have to force myself to workout, this will probably be my first and last tren cycle lol

I’m on my first tren cycle and I’ve been having digestion issues, I’ve always had a mild response to gluten so I blamed it on the pepperoni rolls I ate last week but it’s way worse and lasting longer this time, and I’m super fucking tired All the time,I don’t know if it’s related to the gut issue but it sucks bad. Even with Cardarine I’m wasted and have to force myself to workout, this will probably be my first and last tren cycle lol

bro you add probiotics and fiber? with digestive enzymes...you gotta do it asap...tren messes up digestion...

not a good idea to ever consume high FODMAP foods, especially on tren

Back
Top Bottom