Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: small dick question

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

small dick question

How come every guys I meet who lifts weights and does steroids has a small pecker? i know the science says that steroids don't shrink penis, but cmon. it seems like if you workout, drive a truck, do steroids, then 100% you have a small dick. and trust me i have sucked plenty of cocks in my life to know.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by roledones31 View Post
    How come every guys I meet who lifts weights and does steroids has a small pecker? i know the science says that steroids don't shrink penis, but cmon. it seems like if you workout, drive a truck, do steroids, then 100% you have a small dick. and trust me i have sucked plenty of cocks in my life to know.
    Just because the dude you met on grinder because you liked his biceps lied to you about the size of his dick, the fact that he uses steroids is just a coincidence. Keep looking, I'm sure you'll find the giant cock and big biceps you're looking for.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrt4life View Post
    Just because the dude you met on grinder because you liked his biceps lied to you about the size of his dick, the fact that he uses steroids is just a coincidence. Keep looking, I'm sure you'll find the giant cock and big biceps you're looking for.
    I think that is a dude bro

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Gross man

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Genixcon View Post
    I think that is a dude bro
    Oh yeah. Im sure it a dude. Just a dude who is obviously very thirsty.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrt4life View Post
    bro i hate to agree lol but ton of big dudes have smaller peckers...but it aint because of steroids IMO...it because they had them to begin with ....
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Exactly so. It also doesn't help that most lie. So when you arrive expecting 8 you only get what's average... well d'uh

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    bro i hate to agree lol but ton of big dudes have smaller peckers...but it aint because of steroids IMO...it because they had them to begin with ....
    LMFAO.... its true LOL

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i used to be in a running club and one of the chicks used to pace with me so we built a good friendship. turns out she was a hooker in town and had been in that game for many years. she told me straight up that working out shrunk dicks, she was 100% confident in that. i told her it does not and was impossible but she insisted because every muscular dude she met had a small dick so she put 2 and 2 together. working these forums over the years i am 100% confident that everyone who puts in the time to lift weights has some sort of insecurity. maybe we were picked on in school, maybe we been skinny all our lives, maybe we are short in height, and yes many have small peckers.

not gonna get into the whole 'what you drive' thing cause it will offend a lot of guys. but i have to question the need to drive a truck that you need a ladder to just get into. that is a great insecurity to feel the need to drive around with a car bigger than everyone else. or how about the dude who drives a porsche convertible. there is such thing as loving cars but there is also an instilled insecurity of needing to compensate for something if you have to drive around with a large truck, or a porsche, or those guys who spend thousands of rims, spoilers, etc.

it is complete human psychology. just like those guys who date trophy wives or go trophy hunting. they feel so proud of themselves taking these bimbos with them to corporate parties and showing them off. never mind she is 20 years younger and is only with you for your $$$ lol
    Last edited by stevesmi; 03-28-2020 at 10:41 AM.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    This is hilarious and true!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast