Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Small dose of rad 140

Do42bust

Registered
has anyone tried using just a tiny dose of rad 140 and how was your suppression on it. I heard it's one of the most suppressive sarms you could use. If I was to use say 7.5 mg a day or even 5 milligrams a day would this even be worth it or should I just forget the whole thing.
I’m 18% body fat, thin and 42 years old

has anyone tried using just a tiny dose of rad 140 and how was your suppression on it. I heard it's one of the most suppressive sarms you could use. If I was to use say 7.5 mg a day or even 5 milligrams a day would this even be worth it or should I just forget the whole thing.

I don't see why 5mgs or 7.5mgs wouldn't suppress you, it would but not by a lot, compared to steroids it's nothing and easy to recover from.

If you go with rad140 testolone, use the full 25mgs/day dose or don't waste your time.

well, you are getting bad information from someone who either ran bad sarms or is fucking clueless on what they are spewing... it could be one or the other or anymore it could be a combination of the two.. .i read so much nonsense anymore who fucking knows

My product N2Generate will help you keep from becoming suppressed during cycle and Yelp you recover after cycle:

www.HCGenerate.com

It’s a SARM so it’s weaker than steroids so using less than the effective dose might mean you won’t see much from it at all. Use the effective dose and stack it with n2generate:

www.HCGenerate.com

People underestimate how supressive Sarms are. Research has shown LGD4033 can suppress test level by 66% even at 1mg, So it's much more supressive than anavar and even tbol. People who says Sarms are not supressive probably never run Sarms alonr and get blood test, thus believing it's not supressive

- - - Updated - - -

My friend who run it at 10mg found himself having test level at 118(from 720 before Sarms)after 4 weeks. If you use 5mg, 99% of the chance your test level will fall Below 200ng/dl by the end of the 3rd week. Yoy can do a blood test by that time to see if I am right

Back
Top Bottom