Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

small guy looking to get big for the millionth time

jamsom1

Registered
hello everyone, ive been working out for quite a while off and on. Ending my school career this may so im finally having time to lift and eat again lol.

I am 23 years old, 5'8 and currently weigh 135. I have the fastest metabolism known. Ive lifted for 2 years (nothing crazy but kept up with lifting everyday to not look like a toothpick). i took off for 2 weeks to study for my finals and pretty much lost all my gains in that time span which is depressing. Now im finally trying to get back into it.

Im looking to try ostarine, but im not educated at all into SARMS. so im here to ask you guys for help please!

Im looking to put on muscle and weight. So im gonna stay away from actual steroids and use SARMS as an alternative. my questions are:
1) is ostarine okay to start with?
2) and if i use ostarine what else should i take with it?
3) or are there other sarms i should take instead?

sorry if im not clear with anything but i really appreciate your guys help.

My bad. This is what I use to follow but I haven't done it in a while. Now I've been told by others to just eat a lot so that's all I've been doing.

Meal 1:
20 almonds
Healthy Life- 35 calorie wheat bread (4 slices)
4 large whole eggs
1 cup of oatmeal (w/ water. If you want to drink milk with it, then do the math and sub the values so that milk can fit in your macros).
1 cup of spinach

Meal 2:
300g of strawberries
Fiber One- Fiber One Oats and Chocolate bar
1 cup of broccoli
4 tablespoons of Jif Peanut butter
5 oz of chicken, steak, or tilapia

Meal 3:
250g of sweet potato
40 almonds (Members Mark Premium Quality. (Sams Club))
5 oz Chicken, steak, or tilapia

Meal 4:
100g banana peeled
1 cup of oatmeal
15 almonds
5 oz chicken, steak, or tilapia

My bad. This is what I use to follow but I haven't done it in a while. Now I've been told by others to just eat a lot so that's all I've been doing.

Meal 1:
20 almonds
Healthy Life- 35 calorie wheat bread (4 slices)
4 large whole eggs
1 cup of oatmeal (w/ water. If you want to drink milk with it, then do the math and sub the values so that milk can fit in your macros).
1 cup of spinach

Meal 2:
300g of strawberries
Fiber One- Fiber One Oats and Chocolate bar
1 cup of broccoli
4 tablespoons of Jif Peanut butter
5 oz of chicken, steak, or tilapia

Meal 3:
250g of sweet potato
40 almonds (Members Mark Premium Quality. (Sams Club))
5 oz Chicken, steak, or tilapia

Meal 4:
100g banana peeled
1 cup of oatmeal
15 almonds
5 oz chicken, steak, or tilapia

nowhere near enough carbs to grow mass

You didn't lose all of your gains in two weeks. Lol. Muscle memory will allow you to gain it back quickly. At 23 you should be done growing and your growth plates closed. 135 is not all that small for a 5'8'' frame in my opinion. I'd say you could pack on 15 lbs of solid muscle with the virgin androgen receptors on a simple cycle of 250mg per week of test enanthate for about 12 weeks or so. Forget Sarms bro, way too expensive for less gains. Research hard to get your game plan on a simple test cycle of 250mg and go for some slow, steady gains in muscle and strength. Up your protein and carbs and eat whatever else you want.

I agree with everything that has been said above in regards to your diet.

As for your questions on SARMS, watch this video I made on SARMS -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

SARMS are extremely effective by themselves but work even better when stacked together as they work synergistically. Ostarine by itself would be a good first SARM to use but I would stack it with other SARMS to get the most out of your SARMS cycle.

A very common SARMS cycle is the SARMS triple stack. The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
Cardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

you simply aren't eating enough. a friend of mine is skinny as a rail. we met up at the gym at 4pm.. he 'claims' he eats 6000 calories a day and blames his fast metabolism. so i asked him 'what did you eat today?' he said he had a bagel.

and he wonders why he doesn't gain weight

a fast metabolism is a GREAT FUCKING thing in fitness. don't spin it as a negative

this is what you should do .. ostarine is a great choice but nutrobal is even better. nutrobal will boost your appetite to the sky so i want you to put aside more cash to buy more food while you use it. you want to eat +500 calories per day of your maintenance!! and make sure you are buying those products from sarms1

you guys are the best honestly. but 3 different opinions and they all sound amazing lol. i mean with the protein mass gainer "up your mass" i took that 3 times a day and ate in between my meals (something small nothing big).

But if you guys were in my position what would you do? all 3 ideas sound good.

so far ive heard the test one, sarms, and nutrobal.

god bless you guys!

you guys are the best honestly. but 3 different opinions and they all sound amazing lol. i mean with the protein mass gainer "up your mass" i took that 3 times a day and ate in between my meals (something small nothing big).

But if you guys were in my position what would you do? all 3 ideas sound good.

so far ive heard the test one, sarms, and nutrobal.

god bless you guys!

Mass gainers will help you gain weight for sure but you will probably feel really bloated and gassy while using it. Read the ingredient list. It's full of artificial colors, sweeteners, flavours and preservatives.

It's also not only going to be the weight you want to gain. I have had so many friends who get fat from mass gainer shakes. They are loaded with sugar and poor quality oils.

I personally would get a high quality protein powder and make your own lean mass gain shake. It'll be much cheaper, and provide much more nutrients then any mass gainer.

Buy a high quality blender and blend together the following:
2 scoops of a high quality whey protein isolate - I use wheytobuildmuscle from n2bm.com
oatmeal
natural almond butter or peanut butter
frozen fruit
banana
ice
chia/flax seeds
spinach/kale

You can easily make a double recipe and drink 1/2 for breakfast and 1/2 after your workout. That plus 4 solid food meals per day would be a really good bulking meal plan.

jamsom1,

You just have to eat.

7 years ago I was at the same spot you are. I was weight was around 135lbs. I started lifting, but eventhough my food intake was healthy, it was not enough. That's why I decided to learn more about nutrition. Currently I am 161lbs at the same bodyfat level. I think it is around 13-15%. So forget about mass gainers. JUST EAT. The only supplements that you should be taking is a good multivitamin (I am a believer of a 1tablet EoD, because if your diet is balanced enough, you won't need more, you will end up peeing it), fish oil (I will start to up my intake to 6000mg as Muskate normally suggests, I was at 3000mg), and if you want creatine monohydrate. That's it. The rest of the things will come from your diet and training. And about training, try to hit every muscle at least twice a week. Not annihilating it, just stimulating it for muscle growth.

Once you have reached a solid 170lbs may be start thinking about sarms or aas. But not before, because if you don't develop a base (diet and training - wise)then you will just feel the boost of training while on juice.

That's my opinion.

And as stevesmi suggested, dude, just learn how to count your calories.

Food really is the key. You need at least 2 more whole food meals per day for growth. You are young, have a fast metabolism, and are trying to build mass.......that means you need to eat!

I know it seems tough at first. You just need to keep pushing it and you will be able to eat more.

As everyone has already stated, you are not eating enough.

One item that has become a staple for me and has given me noticeable gains, is incorporating liquid egg whites and more whole eggs into my diet on a daily basis.

I bring a 16 oz carton of liquid egg whites to work, put it in the fridge and sip it throughout the day. it is flavorless and really easy to sip. it gives around 50 grams of protein that is going through your system throughout the day and, in my opinion, the best utilized protein source. I also mix 5-6 whole eggs along with a half cup of raw oats and have that 3-4 times a week (at night). its been a game changer for me

I am probably not the person whose opinion you would want to hear, but go with food bro.

After years of training and doing the mistakes of chugging down shakes, weight gainers and powders, I have realised how much I missed the actual food. It might take up some time to prepare it, but be sensible and make 5-10 meals in advance and store it in the fridge/freeze it.

Honestly speaking, there is nothing better than food if you know how to make it. Its tasty and healthy. And much cheaper than supplements.

Back
Top Bottom