Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Smashtime sarms1 log

SmashTime

Registered
Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself.

The name is SmashTime...lol not really, but for privacy sake... Call me Smash.

I am currently 6'3 320lbs and I would estimate myself to be around 28-30% bodyfat. For me, I am overweight by about 45lbs. I discovered SARMS by looking for IGF R3 online to jumpstart my workout/diet. I am a serious athlete that let himself go for the past 14months and am dying (literally, I am fat lol) to get back in shape.

My goal is to get my weight down to 250lbs and bodyfat % at or under 15%.

I have just started my research phase of SARMS1, and must admit I jumped the gun on the purchase of the Cutting Stack but the initial research showed so much promise and i've yet to find any evidence aside from one skewed research on GW. With that sad, I am glad I ordered it and can't wait for it to arrive.

ALSO, I have just found the Evolutionary Diet as well. I am very interested in this diet. I understand the need to search the forums (which I am doing) but if anyone wants to just lay it on me, that would be appreciated as well.

Personal BESTS for Comparison at the end of 10 weeks.

Bench- 435lbs (290lb bodyweight)
Squat- 600x6 Belt Only (305lb bodyweight)
Deadlift- 675lbs (275lb bodyweight)
225 Rep- 28 Reps (305lb bodyweight)
1 Mile- 6:47 (287lb bodyweight)
Hangclean 315x3 (305lb bodyweight

I honestly am only targeting the Bench, 225 Rep and 1 Mile. Because I was only concentrating on max efforts during the time period when I hit 600x6 and 675 deadlift and I am not interested in max efforts in squat or deadlift per say....

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I understand the S4 dosing as per Dylan G. (been watching as many videos from him as I can.)

I plan on:

GW 20MG per day for 10 weeks
S4 50MG for 2 weeks, 60 for 10 days, 70 for 2 weeks and assess from there.

I will be following along your log buddy. The evolutionary diet would be a good diet for you to follow. Based on your weight and body fat, your insulin sensitivity won't be the greatest so a lower carbohydrate diet will work best.

Those are some impressive lifts!

You will do very well with the EVO diet and sarms cutting stack. The great thing is that because you were an athlete, your body will get back into shape fast. Make sure you have your diet and training locked in and you will be all good. I will be following along.

Okay, here are my macros for the Evolutionary Diet (cutting):

STARTING WEIGHT: 320lbs

TOTAL CALORIES REQUIRED 320x12=3,840-10%=3,4656 CAL

BREAKDOWN:
2,419.2 FAT CAL (70%)
864.0 PROTEIN CAL (25%)
172.8 CARB CAL (5%)

So, as an example of a simple meal in my mind looks something like this (correct if wrong please).

Lunch (or meal 2)
1lb hamburger 975 Calories 63% fat 0%Carbs 37%Protein
3 slices of cheese 327 Calories 73% Fat 2%Carbs 25%Protein

TOTAL CAL 1,302
TOTAL FAT CAL 852.96
TOTAL PROTIEN CAL 442.5
TOTAL CARB CAL 6.54

- - - Updated - - -

Which leaves me needing 2,154 calories for the day. Is that correct?

Do I have to hit the maximum numbers everyday?

bro good log...but start andarine s4 at 25mgs...dont start at 50 trust me

I completely agree here! I always recommend my clients to use 25 mgs for the first two weeks, and then go with 50 mgs per day from week 3. There is no need to use more than 50 mgs - the additional benefits of using more than that will be minimal.

How to I upload a pic? I am having a difficult time finding the "add attachment" button....

I wouldn't even bother with the whole attachment thing.. I've never understood how to do that anyway lol.

I would just go to tinypic.com and upload a pic then paste the code onto a message on here. make sure to block out your face beforehand for privacy

good luck, you definitely chose wisely going with sarms and not steroids for your weight loss goals.. also i'm sure you are aware you are going to lose strength losing that much weight in a short time, but that is something you will have to live with because your overall health is more important and you will still be stronger than most guys... sarms will help you keep as much strength as possible in the process.

I need assistance with the diet portion. Can someone perhaps link me to a meal plan. Im not opposed to gifting a little paypal as well. I want this to work, so I need some help.

Due to post restrictions I cannot PM him.

- - - Updated - - -

Due to post restrictions I cannot PM him..

Okay, here are my macros for the Evolutionary Diet (cutting):

STARTING WEIGHT: 320lbs

TOTAL CALORIES REQUIRED 320x12=3,840-10%=3,4656 CAL

BREAKDOWN:
2,419.2 FAT CAL (70%)
864.0 PROTEIN CAL (25%)
172.8 CARB CAL (5%)

So, as an example of a simple meal in my mind looks something like this (correct if wrong please).

Lunch (or meal 2)
1lb hamburger 975 Calories 63% fat 0%Carbs 37%Protein
3 slices of cheese 327 Calories 73% Fat 2%Carbs 25%Protein

TOTAL CAL 1,302
TOTAL FAT CAL 852.96
TOTAL PROTIEN CAL 442.5
TOTAL CARB CAL 6.54

- - - Updated - - -

Which leaves me needing 2,154 calories for the day. Is that correct?

Do I have to hit the maximum numbers everyday?

I sent you a PM. You get the general idea but there are much better options then things like hamburger meat and cheese. Even though you are eating high fat, you want to make sure the fat is coming from beneficial sources that won't negatively impact blood lipids/cholesterol.

A better lunch would be something like - a can of wild salmon + 4 whole eggs + some fibrous vegetables (celery, broccoli, zucchini etc)

Just a quick update.

I ditched the evo diet. And went with something more sustainable. I wont go into details about the diet other then the calorie intake which is roughly:

2900 Calories on workout days
2250 Calories on off days

50MG S4 day (25/25 split)
20MG GW (10/10 split)

Not getting to workout as much as I want, still hitting the gym about 3 times a week. My fitbit typically reaches 6,000 steps everyday give or take.

Started @ 329lbs
Currently @312lbs

Feeling a lot better and have more energy, the sarms definitely gives me energy. I cannot tell a difference cardio wise because I am not exactly pushing my cardio, just trying to lose weight. When I reach 290lbs I will kick into the next gear.

First upperbody workout on bench was 4 sets of 10 with 225lbs. I succeeded in completing 38 reps as I was not able to finish the last 2 reps on the 4th set.

Notes: I hate the taste of SARMS. No opinion yet on the effects of sarms on strength or cardio as I haven't completed my cycle.

Back
Top Bottom