Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Smoking effect cycle?

nickforgrave32

Registered
Now I don't smoke all day everyday but I do have one or two during the week. I don't smoke tobacco either. Was just wondering does anyone ever smoke once or twice a week while on cycle?.

Now I don't smoke all day everyday but I do have one or two during the week. I don't smoke tobacco either. Was just wondering does anyone ever smoke once or twice a week while on cycle?.

I've never smoked. Disgusting habit

i assume you are talking about weed and i have smoked weed daily for well over a decade and theres never been any issue with results on cycle.. you are just fine if thats what you are talking about... if its something else, thats a different story

I going to say this knowing it will be torn apart but i used to smoke pretty heavy in my 20's when i was first cycling. I was always having issues with controling estrogen and more seriously in my view prolactin on nor19s. I stopped smoking around 30 and started cycling again sometime later. Ive havent had a issue with estrogen since. I dont know truly if the two were linked but i can tell you that it hasnt been a issue since. No science to back it up so who knows. I still run AI with heavy doses of test and caber for the side benefits on deca and tren. Both at lowest doses.

I smoke weed about every week and I also do a shit ton of cardio. My friends gave me some nice oil lately which has helped negate the smoking factor. Never had a problem on cycle ever. Smoking cigarettes though are the devil.

I smoke weed about every week and I also do a shit ton of cardio. My friends gave me some nice oil lately which has helped negate the smoking factor. Never had a problem on cycle ever. Smoking cigarettes though are the devil.

bro...imo smoking good oil can improve cardio.....

Back
Top Bottom