Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

smoking weed and saucing STFU telling me what to do

uptunoon

Registered
my friend said weed is bad for you cause it causes tar in the lungs but i want to start lifting i am 19 and been smoking joints since i was 11 everyday. yeah i cough up a lot of green shit here and there but i don't see it otherwise being bad for training and how can it be bad if i am using steroids with it?
I don't care what anyone says, nobody is goinna tell me i can't smoke weed. not you, not the government, not anyone so you can shove it. every forum i visit they tell me i am stupid without telling me the facts and science.

my friend said weed is bad for you cause it causes tar in the lungs but i want to start lifting i am 19 and been smoking joints since i was 11 everyday. yeah i cough up a lot of green shit here and there but i don't see it otherwise being bad for training and how can it be bad if i am using steroids with it?
I don't care what anyone says, nobody is goinna tell me i can't smoke weed. not you, not the government, not anyone so you can shove it. every forum i visit they tell me i am stupid without telling me the facts and science.
They're right, you are stupid. Now fuck off troll!

add up all the $$$ wasted the past 8 years smoking weed daily. then add up the $$ you will waste on steroids and everything that comes with it. i bet it will be tens of thousands of dollars. you could have saved up all that time and used your $$$ on college. this is what i did and what smart people do.

unless you have a medical reason for smoking pot, in the end it is a collassal waste of $$$.

Gotta love these posts that start off with a question they know the answer to the tell you the answer and that they dont care....

Brotha why post at all?

One complaining to me... yeah I 'care' lol

Well anything and everything is bad when its abused....Sounds like you have it all figured out. Good lick

Back
Top Bottom