Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Snap-8 injetions

RhynoRyan

Registered
(FIRST TIME POSTING)Im so 😞 frustrated!!!! I've been looking for info for the last 2 weeks on mixture and dosage on administering snap -8 into my wife's face (per her request). She just wants me to go ahead and try anything. No way I'm experimenting on my wife's face. Please someone help me??????

(FIRST TIME POSTING)Im so 😞 frustrated!!!! I've been looking for info for the last 2 weeks on mixture and dosage on administering snap -8 into my wife's face (per her request). She just wants me to go ahead and try anything. No way I'm experimenting on my wife's face. Please someone help me??????

bro dont put anything in her face...unless you want her to get an infection...thats serious shit

SNAP-8 is commonly added to cosmetics formulations and moisturisers at low concentrations and has been reviewed as an excellent localised treatment of fine lines and wrinkles, particularly around the eyes and forehead. SNAP-8 does not require injection to exert its effects and can be reconstituted in BAC water and added to cosmetic moisturisers. The addition of SNAP-8 should increase the final peptide amount in the cream, gel or lotion to around 10%, since 10% SNAP-8 is the most effective concentration for treating wrinkles and improving the appearance of the skin.

SNAP-8 is commonly added to cosmetics formulations and moisturisers at low concentrations and has been reviewed as an excellent localised treatment of fine lines and wrinkles, particularly around the eyes and forehead. SNAP-8 does not require injection to exert its effects and can be reconstituted in BAC water and added to cosmetic moisturisers. The addition of SNAP-8 should increase the final peptide amount in the cream, gel or lotion to around 10%, since 10% SNAP-8 is the most effective concentration for treating wrinkles and improving the appearance of the skin.

this sounds like a job for an esthetician or a day spa etc... not something for you to be doing dude... come on ...

You said into your wife’s face.. typo? You don’t want to inject. It gets mixed in with lotion and applied topically.
Just ad to your wife’s favorite lotion or some pure aloe Vera gel and use that.
For dosing, who is the manufacturer? What size bottle?

Blue sky is the manufacturer and it's 10mg in the standard small vial. I have the bad water also. Thanks big time for responding. I never went any further with my question.

- - - Updated - - -

Your so right. Was just looking for help. I'll try myself with a product before putting anyone else in harm's way first.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry took so long my service sucks in my country living. Lol

Thanks bud. I've tried google and you tube. Nothing in mixing powder into lotion or any other ways. Just want the right mixtures and applications

Back
Top Bottom