Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snap-8 injetions

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Angry Snap-8 injetions

(FIRST TIME POSTING)Im so 😞 frustrated!!!! I've been looking for info for the last 2 weeks on mixture and dosage on administering snap -8 into my wife's face (per her request). She just wants me to go ahead and try anything. No way I'm experimenting on my wife's face. Please someone help me??????

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RhynoRyan View Post
    (FIRST TIME POSTING)Im so 😞 frustrated!!!! I've been looking for info for the last 2 weeks on mixture and dosage on administering snap -8 into my wife's face (per her request). She just wants me to go ahead and try anything. No way I'm experimenting on my wife's face. Please someone help me??????
    bro dont put anything in her face...unless you want her to get an infection...thats serious shit
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Don't do that even is she is asking don't. It can bring some bad shit

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    SNAP-8 is commonly added to cosmetics formulations and moisturisers at low concentrations and has been reviewed as an excellent localised treatment of fine lines and wrinkles, particularly around the eyes and forehead. SNAP-8 does not require injection to exert its effects and can be reconstituted in BAC water and added to cosmetic moisturisers. The addition of SNAP-8 should increase the final peptide amount in the cream, gel or lotion to around 10%, since 10% SNAP-8 is the most effective concentration for treating wrinkles and improving the appearance of the skin.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by El chewy choke View Post
    SNAP-8 is commonly added to cosmetics formulations and moisturisers at low concentrations and has been reviewed as an excellent localised treatment of fine lines and wrinkles, particularly around the eyes and forehead. SNAP-8 does not require injection to exert its effects and can be reconstituted in BAC water and added to cosmetic moisturisers. The addition of SNAP-8 should increase the final peptide amount in the cream, gel or lotion to around 10%, since 10% SNAP-8 is the most effective concentration for treating wrinkles and improving the appearance of the skin.
    this sounds like a job for an esthetician or a day spa etc... not something for you to be doing dude... come on ...

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    this sounds like a job for an esthetician or a day spa etc... not something for you to be doing dude... come on ...
    Lol totally agree

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    Not that difficult and certainly better than going the route of the author lol

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thatís like saying steroid preparation/injections are better left to doctors.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RhynoRyan View Post
    You said into your wifeís face.. typo? You donít want to inject. It gets mixed in with lotion and applied topically.
    Just ad to your wifeís favorite lotion or some pure aloe Vera gel and use that.
    For dosing, who is the manufacturer? What size bottle?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Blue sky is the manufacturer and it's 10mg in the standard small vial. I have the bad water also. Thanks big time for responding. I never went any further with my question.

- - - Updated - - -

Your so right. Was just looking for help. I'll try myself with a product before putting anyone else in harm's way first.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry took so long my service sucks in my country living. Lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast