Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So ready....his first cycle!

aggirl

EVO V.I.P
Hello everybody,

My husband is ready to take the plunge into his first aas cycle. He's ready...

Real quick some stats
34yo
187lbs (probably 185 by the start of the cycle)
5'8

Cycle will be as follows:

Week 1-6 anavar @ 50mgs ed (possibly 60mgs ed???)

Week 1-12 test cyponate @ 500 mgs every 6 days, Aromasin @25mgs ed, N2guard ed, caradine @20mg ed

Week 10-14 hcgenerate ed

Week 13 -15 aromasin @ 25/12.5/ 7.5

Week 13-16 clomid @ 50/50/25/25

Week 13-17 Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/10/10

Thoughts??

Start Anavar week 2 and run it however long you like, better to have it stacked with test then basically running it by itself the first week.

Change PCT timing:

weeks 12-16 hcgenerate

weeks 15-18 AI and SERM

Need about 3 weeks for the test to clear.

Just saw your AI dose, that's extremely high, start at 12.5mg e3d and work up as needed. That goes for the pct portion as well. That high of AI and hes going to have problems in the bedroom.

Hello everybody,

My husband is ready to take the plunge into his first aas cycle. He's ready...

Real quick some stats
34yo
187lbs (probably 185 by the start of the cycle)
5'8

Cycle will be as follows:

Week 1-6 anavar @ 50mgs ed (possibly 60mgs ed???)

Week 1-12 test cyponate @ 500 mgs every 6 days, Aromasin @25mgs ed, N2guard ed, caradine @20mg ed

Week 10-14 hcgenerate ed

Week 13 -15 aromasin @ 25/12.5/ 7.5

Week 13-16 clomid @ 50/50/25/25

Week 13-17 Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/10/10

Thoughts??

Keep us updated, this is what I'm looking at doing also in the near future. Best of luck to him!!

looking sweet aggirl...why not having him add some cardarine gw and some osta?

move the hcgenerate ES to after the SERMs during pct

he will crash once he stops the SERM's and they clear his system. so he needs something in his system to help get him through that

also I would stack in MK during those 4 weeks too.. it will help him keep his gains

Last edited:

Yes caradine will be run from day 1....osta, added during pct!?

So start hc generate at week 17?
he will crash once he stops the SERM's and they clear his system. so he needs something in his system to help get him through that

also I would stack in MK during those 4 weeks too.. it will help him keep his gains

Add that for week 13 thru 17?

Ooopppsss...and hc generate at the end of pct, so start at week 17?

^^^ run MK 4 weeks maximum when you stop the SERM's

run the hcgenerate during this time or you can start it 2 weeks into the MK and run the bottle. if you can afford to you can run it a full 8 weeks

SERM's will take 2 weeks to clear your system, so you want to stretch out the pct past that because his LH is going to crash hard during this time.

^^^ run MK 4 weeks maximum when you stop the SERM's

run the hcgenerate during this time or you can start it 2 weeks into the MK and run the bottle. if you can afford to you can run it a full 8 weeks

SERM's will take 2 weeks to clear your system, so you want to stretch out the pct past that because his LH is going to crash hard during this time.

Most important thing is his health. ...if your saying run the 8 weeks. ...he will run it 8 weeks. Thanks for the insight.

I'm sure I'm going to have more questions. He's still about 6 weeks out.

I draw with 18g and I pin with 23g x 1 1/2 for the glute, I find this to be most comfortable. 22g is g2g too, I wouldn't go much lower than that.

i think your pretty much on point. run as you have it.

Thank you. ...I've been trying to educate myself as much as possible. Naturally my husband has as well. I'm a strong supporter for him. ...and I plan to get more and more education on the topic. Any advise is greatly appreciated.

The cycle is looking sweet. However, there are a couple of things I would change.

Use HCGenerate ES throghout the entire cycle at a lower dosage, and the keep on taking it during PCT in a little bit increased dosage after the serms.

Need to lower AI

Finally, I agree with @stevesmi about adding MK

The cycle is looking sweet. However, there are a couple of things I would change.

Use HCGenerate ES throghout the entire cycle at a lower dosage, and the keep on taking it during PCT in a little bit increased dosage after the serms.

Need to lower AI

Finally, I agree with @stevesmi about adding MK

So your saying use let's say half dose of generate throughout in order to keep natural test up? Then up the dose in pct? In theory that could work. His approach was to wait and hit a high dose at the end when levels drop. I need to think about that. I see what your saying tho.

Second what do u recommend for AI? Drop the dose ed? Or do eod at the high dose?

Finally, I agree to. I totally overlooked that. I think adding the MK at the end is a great addition and transition.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom