Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So staring and LGD 4033

Baldur2630

A friend of mine persuaded me to try some SARMS. I'm 77 years old. I push weights, not poncy machines. I was a martial artist when I was young and pushed weights I could bench twice my body weight and squat the same. Then I had a 40 year break where I sat behind a desk and just got fat. 4 years ago, I started pushing weights again 3 X weekly. I have a calorie and protein controlled diet. I'm on TRT.

I couldn't increase my testosterone very much because more than 200 mg and it gives my prostate hell and I'm up to the bathroom 4 or 5 times in the night. I got my weight down by 50 kgs within 8 months of starting back at the gym. I push myself to failure, but my bench press just got stuck at my body weight (235 lbs, I'm 6' 4" tall).

I read (now I know it's b.s) the article about only liquid SARMS being genuine, but after a bit of research I found that Ostarine and most, if not all SARMS are crystalline solids, so when I was offered Ostarine and LGD4033 in capsule form, I decided to give it a try. I won't mention who supplied it because then you'll all be screaming that I'm a troll for fake shit, so find out for yourselves. I live in Europe, so I shop in Europe. I translated my weights to lbs, because I know that most of you haven't got around to the decimal system yet.

I took 30 mg Ostarine and 1 x 3mg Capsule of LGD 4033 every day for six weeks. I cut my Testosterone back to 120 mg weekly. The results were amazing. My bench press shot up to 310 lbs, I could manage cable crossovers with 45 lbs on each side. I can now do 70 lbs on each side. My dumbbell curls have gone from 45 lbs to 57 lbs, ALL my lifts just shot up and not a side effect anywhere.

I stopped the stack 4 weeks ago, since then, my weights are still going up. I'm eating 500 cals under my requirements, between 1.6 and 2.0 gms per kg (you can work that one out for yourselves) body weight and although I've only lost 1 kg, I've dropped 2" around my waist. My best 1RM bench press is now 350 lbs

I'm going back onto the same stack starting today but I'm adding 500 mg Creatine as well. I'm feeling good. I refuse to grow old gracefully!

Someone please change the title (there should be an edit button. My bloody iPad decided that Ostarine is So Staring, I checked everything except the title - damn!

brother i would encourage you to lower your test dosage, a TRT dosage should be much lower than 200mg a week especially if you have prostate issues. also i recommend n2guard it will help

as far as your situation sarms are a smart choice becuase they do not fuck with your prostate and other things like organs.. BUT ya gotta make sure you buy real sarms. sarms1 has the real stuff

Did you mean to write 5g of creatine?

500mg of creatine will do nothing for you what so ever

brother i would encourage you to lower your test dosage, a TRT dosage should be much lower than 200mg a week especially if you have prostate issues. also i recommend n2guard it will help

as far as your situation sarms are a smart choice becuase they do not fuck with your prostate and other things like organs.. BUT ya gotta make sure you buy real sarms. sarms1 has the real stuff

I dropped my Testosterone to 120 mg weekly quite some time ago, (July), I know how Evolutionary push for their approved products. I use PSL, for Testosterone and HGH, but I'm VERY happy with my SARMS in capsule form, this IS real.

If Ostarine was a liquid, I would entirely agree with using drops, BUT IT ISNT! It's a crystalline powder and you have to dissolve it in something to make it into drops, so where's the difference between mixing a powder with chalk or some other filler to underdose it OR worse, just sell filler, and adding almost no crystalline solid to the liquid, or just selling the liquid?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that the stuff you recommend isn't good, but I live in Europe and NOTHING gets past customs here if it comes from the USA and I violently disagree that ONLY liquid SARMS are real.

You can't say I'm trying to push some other company, because I have no intention of ever mentioning where I get it from other than EUROPE, where it passes Customs with no problem.

Post a photo. I wanna see a 77 year old 6'4 and 235lb lifter.

Sorry, I fail to see the big deal. My daughter is 40, she's 5' 1" and weighs in at 145 lbs. she can Bench 230 lbs on the Smith Machine and do 5 reps. I'm 6' 5" and weigh 215 lbs. so she's way ahead of me. Believe me, there's nothing special about 235 lbs. I prefer power over big muscles, so you guys can do 3 or 4 sets of ten or 15 reps with perfect form. We train for POWER, so I would rather do 4 sets of 5 at 90% of my 1RM than pussy around with 10 or more reps and umpteen sets at the same old 60 to 75% of my 1RM. (If you ain't cheating, you're doing it wrong!).

Yesterday I did 3 reps at 140 kgs (308 lbs in your language). I see nothing special in that! There's a couple of other guys in our lowly gym that can outlift me (but not many), and NONE of the females can do even half the weights of my wife and daughter. That's because we lift for strength, not fancy muscles!

I dropped my Testosterone to 120 mg weekly quite some time ago, (July), I know how Evolutionary push for their approved products. I use PSL, for Testosterone and HGH, but I'm VERY happy with my SARMS in capsule form, this IS real.

If Ostarine was a liquid, I would entirely agree with using drops, BUT IT ISNT! It's a crystalline powder and you have to dissolve it in something to make it into drops, so where's the difference between mixing a powder with chalk or some other filler to underdose it OR worse, just sell filler, and adding almost no crystalline solid to the liquid, or just selling the liquid?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that the stuff you recommend isn't good, but I live in Europe and NOTHING gets past customs here if it comes from the USA and I violently disagree that ONLY liquid SARMS are real.

You can't say I'm trying to push some other company, because I have no intention of ever mentioning where I get it from other than EUROPE, where it passes Customs with no problem.
Nah sarms1 is capsules as well, and they're not based in the US so that won't be an issue.. As for the pics someone asked for, they're probably just super curious to see someone at that age still pushin like a beast

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

sarms1 will ship to your country, they aren't based in the USA and they also sell capsules now.

i really don't 'push' anything.. i have zero economic gain in convincing you to use a certain company or sponsor as i get zero commission. however what i can tell you is that most sarms being sold out there are fake or laced with something else.. the big thing these days is they are putting only 30-50% of their product at most of the actual sarm and lacing the rest with clen or leftover pro hormones to save money. sarms1 was the only company tested 99% pure

Last edited:
Can I guess the source??

PureRawz?

You are correct the old articles talking about encapsulated sarms were correct as they were illegal to manufacture in the US so most were fakes only the liquids were allowed and were real.

Encapsulated sarms are quite the norm ow and Sarms1 does capsules and their stuff is 100% legit.

I tried Pure Rawz. It was under-dosed in my opinion. Yours may be working but could be prohormones not sarms so be careful.

Glad to hear you are getting such good results from the sponsor products :)

Can I guess the source??

PureRawz?

I did say I bought from Europe, so no it isn't and I see no reason to change supplier when the stuff I'm getting is giving me the results it is. I will try to encourage them to visit your forum, not everyone on earth is a cheat. What happened to the old adage "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY"? It would seem that in the USA and Europe everyone is a cheat, a racist, a liar a rapist and a general piece of s**t until proven innocent and even then, they probably won't be believed "NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE"

Don't spoil a good forum by being so biased.

I did say I bought from Europe, so no it isn't and I see no reason to change supplier when the stuff I'm getting is giving me the results it is. I will try to encourage them to visit your forum, not everyone on earth is a cheat. What happened to the old adage "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY"? It would seem that in the USA and Europe everyone is a cheat, a racist, a liar a rapist and a general piece of s**t until proven innocent and even then, they probably won't be believed "NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE"

It would seem that in the USA and Europe everyone is a cheat, a racist, a liar a rapist and a general piece of s**t...

Well that covers my act. ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

All sarms are overpriced imo

Ridiculously so, Hollywood! Ridiculously so!

Lol wait what?

I was just guessing the source for fun.

I personally will try a source if it comes highly recommended so I actually enjoy hearing of other sources.

77 and pushing heavy weight? Man good for you, I feel 77 now and I'm no where near that.

Back
Top Bottom