Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Solutions to plunger sticking?

Dart11

So I'm giving Primo a whirl and it seems the syringe doesn't care for it. It doesn't glide easily (almost not at all). (a 3cc syringe)

Is there a simple trick to fixing this?

So I'm giving Primo a whirl and it seems the syringe doesn't care for it. It doesn't glide easily (almost not at all). (a 3cc syringe)

Is there a simple trick to fixing this?

I have this happen once in a while, you need to switch the syringe, can't fix the plunger, you just have to push hard basically. You can try heating up the oil like in warm water before pulling it into the syringe (NOT boiling water) just warm like real warm to the touch put the vial in warm up the oil shake well and then draw it in.

Also you might have a needle/pin that's too high guage like 25G etc try using 22G and it should let the plunger go smoother.

I have this happen once in a while, you need to switch the syringe, can't fix the plunger, you just have to push hard basically. You can try heating up the oil like in warm water before pulling it into the syringe (NOT boiling water) just warm like real warm to the touch put the vial in warm up the oil shake well and then draw it in.

Also you might have a needle/pin that's too high guage like 25G etc try using 22G and it should let the plunger go smoother.

First try I mixed test and primo. thought that might be the problem

2nd time...I did primo by itself. and no needle in while testing friction. Still was just as bad.

Next I'll try warming it up as you suggest. Hope that does the trick.

If not, could it be a terrible syringe brand? Or is this just a typical issue with primo injections?

What syringes are you using. I’ve never had this issue.

Back
Top Bottom