Join Evolutionary Forums


napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Test levels post cycle Q

  1. #1
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    59
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Test levels post cycle Q

    Hello everyone,

    So my first cycle was Test e 250 and Tbol for 10 weeks. I am 32 years old. I recently did bloodwork 5-6 weeks post cycle and everything came super normal and in range.

    My free test is mid 400 range. I remember before cycle it was in the 300s. I know that the max normal is 600. Is there benefit of getting the number up to something close to 600 before starting any new cycle?

    If Yes, should I just keep taking test boosters alongside working well, training and all of the other supporting stuff?

    Also Cardarine took my LDL and HDL levels to goooooood levels even lower than pre cycle after TBOL just destroyed them both on cycle.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    70
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm taking notes on Cardarine. I think I'm going to have to try this stuff

  3. #3
    EVO V.I.P. awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,757
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So typically you do:

    Cycle length + 2 week break period before PCT + PCT length = time off. That puts most people in the 4 month range.

    Thats great that you have mostly recovered but give it time. I would suggest to continue to run a natural test booster like N2Generate or M1MK and what I do is I run cardarine, sten, and MK677 until my next cycle.

    That way you bridge with non-hormonal compounds.

    Just my opinion.

  4. #4
    Proficient Brother Adrenolin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    DC/MD/VA
    Posts
    138
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I just grabbed some cardarine to try. Was gonna go 20mg for 7wks. Did it actually improve your cardio, or did you notice any improved fat loss that you wouldn't have achieved without it?

  5. #5
    EVO V.I.P. awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,757
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenolin View Post
    I just grabbed some cardarine to try. Was gonna go 20mg for 7wks. Did it actually improve your cardio, or did you notice any improved fat loss that you wouldn't have achieved without it?
    I use it almost year round. I def can notice the cardio effects. Cardarine isnt necessarily a fat burner but allows you to work harder even longer. Teamed with Cardazol from esarms thats a great combo.

  6. #6
    Proficient Brother Adrenolin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    DC/MD/VA
    Posts
    138
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    I use it almost year round. I def can notice the cardio effects. Cardarine isnt necessarily a fat burner but allows you to work harder even longer. Teamed with Cardazol from esarms thats a great combo.
    Any idea if it helps negate the cardiovascular sides of tren?

  7. #7
    EVO V.I.P. awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,757
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenolin View Post
    Any idea if it helps negate the cardiovascular sides of tren?
    100%! I havent used tren but my buddy does and he religiously uses cardarine and def helps combat it.

  8. #8
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    59
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    So typically you do:

    Cycle length + 2 week break period before PCT + PCT length = time off. That puts most people in the 4 month range.

    Thats great that you have mostly recovered but give it time. I would suggest to continue to run a natural test booster like N2Generate or M1MK and what I do is I run cardarine, sten, and MK677 until my next cycle.

    That way you bridge with non-hormonal compounds.

    Just my opinion.
    Thanks man. just picked a natural test booster. I wasn't planing on starting another cycle before October anyway

  9. #9
    EVO V.I.P. awm1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    4,757
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperwave View Post
    Thanks man. just picked a natural test booster. I wasn't planing on starting another cycle before October anyway
    Cool yea some people think right after PCT or shortly after PCT they can just get on another cycle which is a recipe for disaster.

    I always tend to lean on the cautious side.

  10. #10
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    20,184
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •