Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some advice needed

of343of

Registered
I've been reading/watching, educating myself in the past trying to understand how it's done and all that stuff. Huge props to Dylan Gemelli for making things clear for me on what to do and what not to do on first cycle, test dosages as well explaining about the AI's in general. And I hope he will never stop making vids, coz they are awesome and educational.

I don't wanna bother you anymore but I'll start.

Currently I am 26 yold, almost 27 (September), have been working out for 4 years (maybe 4 years is not that enough for a cycle but still decent "maybe"). I am planning on doing a first steroid cycle. Body fat should be around 11% (might be even less).
My stats: 6,3ft, 207pounds. I did put some decent amount of size in the last 2 years, because I had to figure it out myself about the diet and all that stuff, so once I've had that covered and learned how my body react to certain type of food and what I need, had a really great performance in the gym overall.

Inspired by Dylan Gemelli video about Test dosages, I am gonna run 300mg enanthate per week (just don't advice me to go above this, I won't go, it's my first cycle so I wanna feel how it is to be on steroids and how my body will respond to that).

Cycle:
12 weeks of Test Enanthate @ 300mg/week, pin twice a week (Monday(morning) and Thursday(afternoon) which should be exact 3.5 days)
12 weeks of HCG @ 250IU, pin twice a week
12 weeks of 10mg Aromasin ED/EOD

PCT:
5 weeks of Nolvadex ED
5 weeks of Clomid ED

Now, I do have some questions.

1. Do you think HCG at 250IU would be good enough?
2. When I pin myself with Test Enanthate, do I need to pin in the same day with HCG? If yes, does it matter if I pin before test injection or after test injection? Any other rules I should follow or that's pretty much about it?
3. Just to make sure, when ordering HCG does it comes in powder form so I have to do the mix myself? (I have already read myself that for 5000iu vial I need to add 5ml of bacteriostatic water) **If anyone need the instructions, CLICK**
4. After mixing the HCG with the bacteriostatic water how long will it last if refrigerated?
5. Does the other stuff like Test, Aromasin, Nolvadex and Clomid need to be refrigerated?
6. Is it advised to actually pin myself in the shoulders with an HCG rather than doing it in the stomach? (Most likely insulin syringe)

And the very last question.

7. When do I know when to take Aromasin? (I know I've wrote 12 weeks, but I've watched the video of Dylan and it really confused me when it came about when to take and the dosage, but I think the dosage of 10mg should be fine but still all depends on blood work).

So I will be doing the pre-cycle the blood work like it's recommended, let's say everything is great (which should be great), and I am ready to rock with the cycle. When do I start taking Aromasin? Or Aromasin should be considered after doing the 2nd blood work (mid cycle, at 5-6 weeks) after seeing the results?

Thanks in advance!

that is a lot of questions man, i will simplify it for you.. would you want to come on the podcast soon and ask these questions?

hit me up if you are interested and we will get you squared away

that is a lot of questions man, i will simplify it for you.. would you want to come on the podcast soon and ask these questions?

I would love to, but depends when is the podcast, because you know, different timezone might be difficult.

Def take steve's offer.

You dont need HCG during cycle
You need aromasin in PCT
You dont need to refrigerate test, aromasin, nolva or clomid
10mg aromasin is a good amount for 300mg/week of test. You can start with that but you have to run week 5-6 mid cycle bloods to make sure you didnt crush your estrogen as you want it in the healthy range

Where can I listen Steve?

- - - Updated - - -

I've been reading/watching, educating myself in the past trying to understand how it's done and all that stuff. Huge props to Dylan Gemelli for making things clear for me on what to do and what not to do on first cycle, test dosages as well explaining about the AI's in general. And I hope he will never stop making vids, coz they are awesome and educational.

I don't wanna bother you anymore but I'll start.

Currently I am 26 yold, almost 27 (September), have been working out for 4 years (maybe 4 years is not that enough for a cycle but still decent "maybe"). I am planning on doing a first steroid cycle. Body fat should be around 11% (might be even less).
My stats: 6,3ft, 207pounds. I did put some decent amount of size in the last 2 years, because I had to figure it out myself about the diet and all that stuff, so once I've had that covered and learned how my body react to certain type of food and what I need, had a really great performance in the gym overall.

Inspired by Dylan Gemelli video about Test dosages, I am gonna run 300mg enanthate per week (just don't advice me to go above this, I won't go, it's my first cycle so I wanna feel how it is to be on steroids and how my body will respond to that).

Cycle:
12 weeks of Test Enanthate @ 300mg/week, pin twice a week (Monday(morning) and Thursday(afternoon) which should be exact 3.5 days)
12 weeks of HCG @ 250IU, pin twice a week
12 weeks of 10mg Aromasin ED/EOD

PCT:
5 weeks of Nolvadex ED
5 weeks of Clomid ED

Now, I do have some questions.

1. Do you think HCG at 250IU would be good enough?
2. When I pin myself with Test Enanthate, do I need to pin in the same day with HCG? If yes, does it matter if I pin before test injection or after test injection? Any other rules I should follow or that's pretty much about it?
3. Just to make sure, when ordering HCG does it comes in powder form so I have to do the mix myself? (I have already read myself that for 5000iu vial I need to add 5ml of bacteriostatic water) **If anyone need the instructions, CLICK**
4. After mixing the HCG with the bacteriostatic water how long will it last if refrigerated?
5. Does the other stuff like Test, Aromasin, Nolvadex and Clomid need to be refrigerated?
6. Is it advised to actually pin myself in the shoulders with an HCG rather than doing it in the stomach? (Most likely insulin syringe)

And the very last question.

7. When do I know when to take Aromasin? (I know I've wrote 12 weeks, but I've watched the video of Dylan and it really confused me when it came about when to take and the dosage, but I think the dosage of 10mg should be fine but still all depends on blood work).

So I will be doing the pre-cycle the blood work like it's recommended, let's say everything is great (which should be great), and I am ready to rock with the cycle. When do I start taking Aromasin? Or Aromasin should be considered after doing the 2nd blood work (mid cycle, at 5-6 weeks) after seeing the results?

Thanks in advance!

I am currently doing almost the exact same cycle. I dropped my HCG after the first 3 weeks. I will pick it back up the final weeks and into my ptc... I probably won't go with it again as I am 42 and am done with having kids. It made me feel like shit

Where can I listen Steve?

- - - Updated - - -

I am currently doing almost the exact same cycle. I dropped my HCG after the first 3 weeks. I will pick it back up the final weeks and into my ptc... I probably won't go with it again as I am 42 and am done with having kids. It made me feel like shit

I wouldnt run HCG into PCT. It suppresses you which is the opposite of what you want. Id add it back for the final 3-4 weeks of your cycle if you have it or want to use it but not into PCT.

Since I can't reply to you through PM as I need to have 50 posts I' am sorry man, but that's too late for me it's 2AM. The only time I'd be free would be at around 1PM my time (GMT+2), but that would be around 9AM for you guys. I am not the one that decides when this podcast should start, but everyone has obligations, I would really love to attend but I just can't at the time you specified, I am sorry.

Def take steve's offer.

You dont need HCG during cycle
You need aromasin in PCT
You dont need to refrigerate test, aromasin, nolva or clomid
10mg aromasin is a good amount for 300mg/week of test. You can start with that but you have to run week 5-6 mid cycle bloods to make sure you didnt crush your estrogen as you want it in the healthy range

Thanks for the help! I appreciate it!

Even though at this dosage and with my 0 experience with steroids I do believe that 10mg of Aromasin is perfectly fine to start, I would say every other day should be fine? And then do the mid cycle the blood work to see what's going on.

Other than that yes, of course I plan to do 3 blood works (before cycle, mid cycle (6) weeks and after cycle). Also I do plan to make a another "log thread" where I will be posting my journey (I think would be cool).

When is the best time to take Aromasin? In the morning?

Why is it not needed to take HCG during cycle?

I wouldnt run HCG into PCT. It suppresses you which is the opposite of what you want. Id add it back for the final 3-4 weeks of your cycle if you have it or want to use it but not into PCT.

I do believe that is the protocol. Run the HCG the last 4 weeks of my cycle, then at 18days post my last shot start my pct.. I have it all written down. I have learned quite a bit since joining this forum so I should probably look back over my pct again with a fine tooth comb. I did copy it off many recommendations found on this forum, however I am learning that everyone, especially the OG's have their own take on what works for them. I did not like how the HCG made me feel tho. Some say "it makes you feel great" but that wasn't the case for me at all. Thanks for the input, all you guys have been really helpful

Since I can't reply to you through PM as I need to have 50 posts I' am sorry man, but that's too late for me it's 2AM. The only time I'd be free would be at around 1PM my time (GMT+2), but that would be around 9AM for you guys. I am not the one that decides when this podcast should start, but everyone has obligations, I would really love to attend but I just can't at the time you specified, I am sorry.

Thanks for the help! I appreciate it!

Even though at this dosage and with my 0 experience with steroids I do believe that 10mg of Aromasin is perfectly fine to start, I would say every other day should be fine? And then do the mid cycle the blood work to see what's going on.

Other than that yes, of course I plan to do 3 blood works (before cycle, mid cycle (6) weeks and after cycle). Also I do plan to make a another "log thread" where I will be posting my journey (I think would be cool).

When is the best time to take Aromasin? In the morning?

Why is it not needed to take HCG during cycle?

10mg is fine just check your estrogen levels mid cycle and you are good. It would be 10mg every other day.

Doesnt matter when you take your aromasin just try and take it the same time each day

HCG is just a bandaid. It helps plump your nuts up and is useful if you are on a cycle or TRT and are trying to reproduce. Other than that its not a necessary compound for a person to use. Not saying dont try it but again its not needed.

10mg is fine just check your estrogen levels mid cycle and you are good. It would be 10mg every other day.

Doesnt matter when you take your aromasin just try and take it the same time each day

HCG is just a bandaid. It helps plump your nuts up and is useful if you are on a cycle or TRT and are trying to reproduce. Other than that its not a necessary compound for a person to use. Not saying dont try it but again its not needed.

Thanks man, appreciate it. I will order it as well. Just to have everything and be prepared.

Does anyone have experience with ordering syringes from the internet? Any reputable place?

Was looking for an EU ones, since I don't live in US.

I forgot about the PCT doses.

PCT:
5 weeks of Nolvadex ED (20mg)
5 weeks of Clomid ED (50mg)

I think should be good so far.
I cant tell you about sources out of the us. That makes it difficult

I get it. It was my bad I didn't specify that I need something for international shipping.

I just found about exchangesupplies.org (they ship worldwide), found everything I needed.

Everything is in the basket ready to be ordered.

Now I have 1 last question. What do I need exactly for blood work, what exactly to be tested?

Was looking for an EU ones, since I don't live in US.

I forgot about the PCT doses.

PCT:
5 weeks of Nolvadex ED (20mg)
5 weeks of Clomid ED (50mg)

I think should be good so far.

I usually do 6 weeks pct and make sure to include aromasin in pct as even though you are not taking test anymore it stays in your blood for a while so can still convert to estrogen.

You would want to taper off the dosages. The perfect pct sticky st the top of this section of the forum has all the info you need.

For blood work you will want total test (and free test if you can), LH, FSH, and estradiol/e2 which are your estrogen levels.

Those are the minimum although you could run a full panel for lipids, etc if you want to see everything.

I usually do 6 weeks pct and make sure to include aromasin in pct as even though you are not taking test anymore it stays in your blood for a while so can still convert to estrogen.

You would want to taper off the dosages. The perfect pct sticky st the top of this section of the forum has all the info you need.

For blood work you will want total test (and free test if you can), LH, FSH, and estradiol/e2 which are your estrogen levels.

Those are the minimum although you could run a full panel for lipids, etc if you want to see everything.

Awesome!

Where can I get GW-501516 and MK-2866. Sarms1.com does not ship to my country. Anyone maybe know of some EU ones that sell legit SARMS?

Awesome!

Where can I get GW-501516 and MK-2866. Sarms1.com does not ship to my country. Anyone maybe know of some EU ones that sell legit SARMS?

No idea to be honest the only ones I use are Sarms1 and esarms. I have tried purerawz and it was trash. I would say look around at the source section here and see if you can find anyone who has had experience with another vendor.

Back
Top Bottom