Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some Help with peptides..Much needed

Therealdeal065

I have been doing alot of research on peptides and speaking to people and was wondering if I could get educated alittle bit more

Im 25yo male several cycles under my belt. Not new to gear at all..Peptides yes..

After all the research I am leaning towards CJC-1295..I do not want to go with GHRP because of the hunger and I rather not put on the unnecessary weight..

I have questions that I could not find answered in posts.

I read that it can be injected a few times a week.

-How few of injections can be done a week?
-How many mgs should be injected to reap all the benefits?
-Does it need to be refrigerated like GH?

ALso if you could help me with the math.
I would be ordering off of OpResource wholesale melanotan peptides public, MT1, mt I, mt2, mtII, pt141
One bottle is 2mg

Let me post what I plan to do..

Primo wk 1-16
Mast Eth 1-16
diesol 1-6
CJC 1-16

So how would I dose CJC and how many bottles would I need off that site?

Thanks for the help

I am gonna be running this:

test 750mg 1-8
tren ace 100mg ed 1-8
sd 20mg/30mg 1-4

ghrp 125mcg x 3 daily, dosed with 100mcg cjc1295 x 3 daily

my weekly amount of cjc if run at 300mcg/day, is going to be 2.1mg. So I will use basically a little over a vial. for 8 weeks, I will need to run 16.8mg of cjc, which comes out to 8.4 vials. So I would need 9 vials for 8 weeks at that dose.

Depends on how much you run. I like to do multi dose ED to keep spiking the bloods, and keep the gh spikes comin.

on the cjc, is it worth it to get the one with DAC. I thought the idea was Dac had a longer half life so you didn't need to pin it as often.

Also, don't you add your barasctic water (I didnt spell that correctly) to the peptides, which means they would go even farther?

with dac it's more of a bleed, a steady pulse.. with out it's more like the male response where it spikes during the day..

there are advantages to both..

Whats the doses on the primo and mast? They both pretty much do the same thing i would change one up. Plus their both expensive.

I have a question are you planning on adding a test base at all? are you on trt or do you just not want to add a test base in? JW

Whats the doses on the primo and mast? They both pretty much do the same thing i would change one up. Plus their both expensive.

yeah not exactly the cheapest. hell i'd run tren before those two but thats just me lol

Go with masteron at 400mg

x2 ive heard of more results from masteron than primo

-How few of injections can be done a week?
-How many mgs should be injected to reap all the benefits?
-Does it need to be refrigerated like GH?

ALso if you could help me with the math.
I would be ordering off of OpResource wholesale melanotan peptides public, MT1, mt I, mt2, mtII, pt141
One bottle is 2mg

Let me post what I plan to do..

Primo wk 1-16
Mast Eth 1-16
diesol 1-6
CJC 1-16

So how would I dose CJC and how many bottles would I need off that site?

Thanks for the help

10 injects a week can be feasible should you plan on injecting CJC-1295 (no DAC) and Ipamorelin together at ~100mcg. Inject post workout, pre bed and however else it suits your style. Best to refrigerate just like HGH. 4 vials CJC per month and 3 vials Ipamorelin is what i would like to consume from opresource.net

Back
Top Bottom