Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some Thyroid and PED questions.

Giza

Registered
So my TRT doc put me on Armour Thyroid 2 Grain (9mcg T3, 38mcg T4 per grain), because my Free T3 and Free T4 were both borderline bottom.

Questions:

1. Would bumping up my dose help during a cutting phase (if so how much)? I ask because people talk about straight T3 dosages but not on these combination forms.

2. Would taking Cardarine help stave off the muscle catabolism effects of an increased dose and boost the fat burning effects?

3. Since I'm getting both T3 and T4 and T4 converts into T3, any suggestions on how to boost the conversion? (I currently make sure to take the medication totally fasted and wait around 1.5-2 hours after my dose before taking in anything else, I kind of grind up the tabs before consuming into more of a powder also taking Vitamin C with it as I heard it boosts the absorption. I also supplement with Selenium and Zinc during the day and take MTS Sleep Aid at night which has ashwaghnda in it)

I would not start playing around with high(er) doses of t3. Not a drug of my liking.
Instead I would use cardarine alone combined with some cardio.

How to boost the conversion? GH can help with that.

thyroid problems should be attempted to be resolved before using drugs, doctors don't do that.. they just hand you drugs

if it is taken through a doctor regardless the purpose is to get you in range so it shouldn't have any effects on your size anyway.. in other words you aren't taking pro bodybuilder amounts

It wasn’t that I had a problem with my thyroid. Everything was “in range” but I was at the bottom of the range for free t3 and free t4 and he said the goal was to optimize it.

It wasn’t that I had a problem with my thyroid. Everything was “in range” but I was at the bottom of the range for free t3 and free t4 and he said the goal was to optimize it.

so he suppressed your thyroid and put you on a drug for life. this type of thing infuriates me. this is another example of why i hate doctors.

you can boost your thyroid help by eating more green veggies and seaweed. it is no secret that iodine deficiency causes thyroid to slow down.. you gotta be your own doctor in life.

The bulk of my diet is veggies (green beans, cauliflower, asparagus, mushrooms). I season my rice, veggies, and chicken with Himalayan pink sea salt and iodized salt plus I eat 9 hard boiled eggs a day which I believe are fairly high in iodine. I also supplement with Zinc and selenium (with my meals so it gets absorbed) as well as ashwaghnda in my Sleep Aid.

that is a good diet man. but you should not be on thyroid meds if your levels are in line.

this idea that you need a hyper thyroid to lose weight is a myth that never dies. metabolism is very misunderstood. you can have a slower metabolism and still be lean and vice versa. don't buy into the hype.. check out this supp by n2bm. https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Fat-Burners-c35/T-3-PCT-p94.html it is great for the thyroid

1. NO DO NOT FUCK AROUND WITH THAT AT ALL

2. to a point but mk2866 and/or s4 would be more helpful

3.. do not mess around with your dosing with this whatsoever, in any way, shape or form

Back
Top Bottom