Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Soreness in the nips

purehybrid4

Registered
Been on test cyp for about 5 weeks @ 500mg/week. Last week the nipples started to get a little sore and small lump on one side. What can i use to combat this during cycle? I was told nolva @ 20mg/day would help. Would this be right?

You should be on an AI such as Aromasin or Arimadex to prevent gyno but they won't reverse gyno that has already started to develop. At 500mg you probably should have been on AI from day 1.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, hit post accidentally.

I'm not sure about taking Nolva on cycle. I've heard of people using Letro to reduce gyno but others here may have better advice.

It may be wise to stop this cycle completely and focus on fixing your issues, them start fresh using a proper AI

you should use an AI from day 1. at this point hard to say if you will be okay getting on aromasin or if it is too late and you need to come off and run anti gyno protocol. maybe go get bloodwork asap? check my signature for how you can get results tomorrow

Why didn't you take a low dose AI sooner, like what do you think happens to testosterone your oestadiol must be off the charts. Sarms are a better option for you mate they don't convert to E though there problems with low E also though sarms are generally not suppressive enough to crush T and E over an 8-10 week cycle.

You really dont even have to come off cycle. I've treated gyno flairs on cycle with Nolva. You can if you want. It would probably be prudent.

Also plenty of people dont use Ai at the test dosage that you used.

You really dont even have to come off cycle. I've treated gyno flairs on cycle with Nolva. You can if you want. It would probably be prudent.

Also plenty of people dont use Ai at the test dosage that you used.

Excellent use of the word "prudent"

Also it clearly shows you're very prone to gyno so take than on board no matter what you do

Excellent use of the word "prudent"

Also it clearly shows you're very prone to gyno so take than on board no matter what you do
Yea obviously he wont be able to use the test at that dosage without Ai.

You still dont have to come off to treat gyno, nolva can treat it on cycle.

I've never had it but done a few 400 dosages of T with with an AI but I always get bloodwork see where I'm at. Im starting to favor Sarms like LGD now though because they dont aromatise and dont suppress enough my Oestraldiol was 79 Pmol/l (range 99-192) dont have my T to hand but after 8 weeks and 3kgs of muscle thats not to bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Thats at 3-6mgs of LGD a day too so good results at low dose, Ive never really been about mega-dosing to bb levels

Back
Top Bottom