Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sostenon 250

purehybrid4

Registered
I recently started taking Sostenon 250 manufactured in Mexico by Organon. The redijects. I am taking 250 every week. I have seen some difference mass wise but nothing drastic and im fine with that. I am patient and know hard work has to be put in. The only thing i am concerned about is getting off the cycle. I heard i will lose all my gains or close to all my gains after the Sostenon is out of my system? Is there anything extra besides staying in the gym i can do to keep most of my gains? I am 6 feet and weighed 190 when i started the cycle. I now weigh 197 and have lost some fat and i am on my third injection.. I play basketball so its hard for me to stay off the cardio that much. Any advice you think will help i will be glad to hear. Thanks a lot. One more thing how long do i wait after the all test cycle until i start the test and Deca? Thanks again.

you need to run a full and proper pct.. .thats the main part of keeping gains as much as you can... most people run a pure shit pct and then wonder why they dont keep a thing...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25

nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
DGA ORGAN ST https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG

mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) 

gw-501516 20 mg day esarms.com

I recently started taking Sostenon 250 manufactured in Mexico by Organon. The redijects. I am taking 250 every week. I have seen some difference mass wise but nothing drastic and im fine with that. I am patient and know hard work has to be put in. The only thing i am concerned about is getting off the cycle. I heard i will lose all my gains or close to all my gains after the Sostenon is out of my system? Is there anything extra besides staying in the gym i can do to keep most of my gains? I am 6 feet and weighed 190 when i started the cycle. I now weigh 197 and have lost some fat and i am on my third injection.. I play basketball so its hard for me to stay off the cardio that much. Any advice you think will help i will be glad to hear. Thanks a lot. One more thing how long do i wait after the all test cycle until i start the test and Deca? Thanks again.

And the prize for spelling it wrong three times goes to...

You will return back to your natural genetic potential when you discontinue steroids. Steroids are drugs and the effects wear off just like any drug. To even think you could do a steroid cycle and stay the same after coming off is ignorance to the highest degree. It's an everyday battle to keep gains. That's why bodybuilders takes breaks and / or eventually retire.

Back
Top Bottom