Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Source shipping method inquiry

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Source shipping method inquiry

Does anyone have inside info on how the sources (besides DS) handle their orders that are supposed to be domestic stock? Not looking for "secret info", just wanna undersatnd.

Example 1- I order from DS, pay the same day and my order arrives in a couple days. I'm happy.

Example 2- I order from any other source(that i've dealt with) and pay same day. Order takes over a week to process. Maybe 2, I get a shipping notification with a tracking number after the lengthy processing. I use the tracking number and see a label has been created but the carrier has not received the package yet. This goes on for 2-3 weeks. After this I finally see movement and the package arrives a few days later.

Am i the only one that thinks that when you order from these "domestic stocked" sources(except DS) that they taking your order then shipping internationally and then reshipping to us? I'm not bitching I'm just curious. In my eyes if item is "shipped" with a tracking number then is it unreasonable to believe these companies are not shipping orders out at least weekly?
    This is in no way a knock on our sources, I've experienced this outside of our approved sources and with a couple of the approved. Just curious what other think.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by s.gentz View Post
    Does anyone have inside info on how the sources (besides DS) handle their orders that are supposed to be domestic stock? Not looking for "secret info", just wanna undersatnd.

Example 1- I order from DS, pay the same day and my order arrives in a couple days. I'm happy.

Example 2- I order from any other source(that i've dealt with) and pay same day. Order takes over a week to process. Maybe 2, I get a shipping notification with a tracking number after the lengthy processing. I use the tracking number and see a label has been created but the carrier has not received the package yet. This goes on for 2-3 weeks. After this I finally see movement and the package arrives a few days later.

Am i the only one that thinks that when you order from these "domestic stocked" sources(except DS) that they taking your order then shipping internationally and then reshipping to us? I'm not bitching I'm just curious. In my eyes if item is "shipped" with a tracking number then is it unreasonable to believe these companies are not shipping orders out at least weekly?
    This is in no way a knock on our sources, I've experienced this outside of our approved sources and with a couple of the approved. Just curious what other think.
    I know this, all sources on EVO that are approved, puritysourcelabs, domestic-supply and napsgear, have domestic lines. They follow a similar pattern, you make an order, pay takes them a few days to pack your order and a few days to get it out anon. Usually 5-6 day delivery, it's fairly fast and many members report positive experience with all our approved guys.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    they have shipping locations around the world
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro what yo point on this?

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Just curious. Asking a question.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    no clue how all that works
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You kinda covered it yourself.

Moderator India #1 Tiger Salman Khan's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    domestic-supply and napsgear are the trusted source ...

Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Use trusted sources, no worries then

Official Representative (VIP) ballin2504's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Iím not real sure on this as long as I get it in a timely manner Iím not worried about it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast