Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sourcing talk

Ok. Im on roidmass. Very impressive site, are these all pharma grade quality? Im ready to check out someone send me that 50% off code

I will send you a code man.. there is no 50% off lol but a coupon code you can save some $$ with :)

Thanks im willing to believe that this entire forum wouldn't destroy its reputation over a couple hundy $$$... how many members on this forum?

bro thats by our former mod...hurricane who was a drug dealer banned off of evo and then went and badmouthed all our sponsors...hurricane picks up garbage for a living LOL! fucking loser....and looks like shit too

Hurricane was probably before your time. He used to be a moderator on the board. I liked him personally but he did some shady stuff which got him fired.

He has a chip on his shoulder now and bad mouths EVO and Roid Mass

i went and read Hurricanes post.... it was bad but not as bad as i was expecting. if im recalling correctly he wasn't saying roidmass is a scam..but that its not PHARM grade stuff. And EVO caters a lot to NEWBIES vs having many knowledgeable vets around. To be clear... i like the less is more aspect here.... but at times i wish there were a few more seasoned opinions around. I do miss reading what JP had to say.

You will find good and bad reviews on a ton of sources. This is the game. Lots of sources pay people to put up fake good reviews and also fake negative reviews about other sources.

$100 + for ugl and that's just basic test e fucken crap

I just got pharmaceutical in but no1 wants good shit lol

Live and learn [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

$100 + for ugl and that's just basic test e fucken crap

I just got pharmaceutical in but no1 wants good shit lol

Live and learn [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

100 a vial?? Lol bro never paid or sold gear for more than 50 bucks a vial..

Back
Top Bottom