Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sourcing talk

LLcoolA

Registered
100 posts to PM!!! 😂😂
HEY GUYS im looking for the moderators to give me the tips and tricks for sarms and nolva, clomid and aromasin to ship to new Zealand. Discount coupons, trusted sources for us international folk are needed

Cheers!!! 💪💯

SARMS1.com ships to new zealand.

I am pretty sure Roid Mass does as well.

Check the sources section man.

Thanks i joined roidmass just waiting for them to confirm my account

- - - Updated - - -

Without seeing roidmass yet, i noticed bluesky have decent priced Aromasin and 50% off code. Anyone have good experiences with them?

- - - Updated - - -

Without seeing roidmass yet, i noticed bluesky have decent priced Aromasin and 50% off code. Anyone have good experiences with them?

Ok. Im on roidmass. Very impressive site, are these all pharma grade quality? Im ready to check out someone send me that 50% off code

Ok. Im on roidmass. Very impressive site, are these all pharma grade quality? Im ready to check out someone send me that 50% off code

bro i use RM stuff...tadeas takes care of evo family...he a good bro

Cheers. Quick Google search got me nervous about it being a scam. Any independent reviews around? Im willing to risk a few hundy $$$ but more from the package getting through customs side of the risk scale

Thanks. Have to admit a quick google search isn't very flattering for roidmass or evo. Allot of people calling it a scam for noobs. If this is the case what a shame.

bro thats by our former mod...hurricane who was a drug dealer banned off of evo and then went and badmouthed all our sponsors...hurricane picks up garbage for a living LOL! fucking loser....and looks like shit too

Thanks i joined roidmass just waiting for them to confirm my account

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Never used them so...

Back
Top Bottom