Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sperm Smell On HGH

davetherave

Sorry, bit of a weird one.

Ive noticed since using this latest brand and batch of HGH, the smell of my sperm has gotten so much more stronger, like really strong. Even my partner has noticed it, and she put it down to GH. And it being stronger than my last batch.

I think the last batch of HGH I was using was fake, chinese crap branded as Pharma. I did get some side effects, so I am sure it was GH. Just not genuine or as good as pharma, plus I do not see why they would go to all that effort with replicating packaging, and not putting some form of GH inside.

Sorry, just seeing if anyone gets this, and whats its down too. My diet has not changed at all, so nothing else can be the cause of it.

could it be what you are mixing the HGH with?

could it be something else they put in the powder?

it is going to be one or the other. you sure your HGH is legit? maybe they snuck in some other fillers in the powder

Wow, there has certainly been a lot of sperm discussion in the last week. I have never noticed that change, I have noticed urine smell changing while using certain chemicals which makes sense. I wonder if it has something to do with fluctuations in PH or something?

Back
Top Bottom