Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spring bulker

bud

Beginner Brother
Registered
Spring bulker need advice

Looking for big bulk cycle to kick off spring.I am planning to start Jan 15

1-16 50mg a day tren A
1-16 250mg week test E
1-6 50mg ed Anadrol

PCT
clomid 50/50/25/25
phytoserms
hcgenerate
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
n2guard
caber

Last edited:
Looks good, my personal opinion is to drop the test to 100-150mg max. I know some disagree with this but I find that with this dose versus 250mg the sides and bloat are wayyy less. I prefer to run aromasin ED due to the very short half life of it. Keeping blood levels stable is extremely important in preventing sides. I would run caber from the start at .5 twice a week and n2guard throughout the whole cycle.

If your gonna run tren that long go with tren e. Ace isn't a good idea past like 10 weeks unless you like feeling like a pin cushion. Plus tren e has less sides for most including me. I'd just run 400 mg week of tren e or if you can handle it 500 mg. as long as you keep test low and control estrogen your good and n2guard for health.

If you're running a 4 week PCT and are open to the use of sarms couldn't you use MK or GW to help with maintaining gains and nutrient partitioning? This would help with the tren drop off as well I would think. Not trying to push products but osta seems to be the way to go for your pct after a cycle. Just a thought either way good luck with your bulking hopefully you achieve some serious goals!

Looking for big bulk cycle to kick off spring.I am planning to start Jan 15

1-16 50mg a day tren A
1-16 250mg week test E
1-6 50mg ed Anadrol

PCT
clomid 50/50/25/25
phytoserms
hcgenerate
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
n2guard
caber

Trenbolone and anadrol in 1 cycle? that's harsh guy. You should at least drop the anadrol and add n2guard with Cardarine (GW-501516)

I'm not a fan of anadrol, but your cycle doesn't look bad to me. I would consider adding in some sarms1 Ostarine to PCT. You will be glad you did

id wait on the tren til the a bombs are over with. Also id be taking the n2 gaurd at night while on the a bombs.

I dont think you ll need tren + anadrol, either or will be fine and will make great gains. IDK...i tend to be on the safer side.

I'm not a fan of anadrol, but your cycle doesn't look bad to me. I would consider adding in some sarms1 Ostarine to PCT. You will be glad you did

That's what I was thinking. Osta in pct to maintain new muscle and cardarine on cycle to counter tren's effects on cardio

I am getting ready to order just want to make sure I am on the right page.Changed tren a for e.Just not ready for a daily shot lol.

1-6 50mg ed Anadrol
1-12 300mg week tren e
1-12 150mg week test C
12-16 400 test C week
GW-501516
n2guard

PCT
clomid 50/50/25/25
phytoserms
hcgenerate
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
sarms1 Ostarine

Last edited:
id wait on the tren til the a bombs are over with. Also id be taking the n2 gaurd at night while on the a bombs.

I dont think you ll need tren + anadrol, either or will be fine and will make great gains. IDK...i tend to be on the safer side.

True, anadrol I did not do well with. Felt like a train hit me on that stuff.

I am getting ready to order just want to make sure I am on the right page.Changed tren a for e.Just not ready for a daily shot lol.

1-6 50mg ed Anadrol
1-12 300mg week tren e
1-12 150mg week test C
12-16 400 test C week
GW-501516
n2guard

PCT
clomid 50/50/25/25
phytoserms
hcgenerate
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
sarms1 Ostarine

i dont like it at all... why anadrol? why run test an extra 4 weeks? makes no sense bro... are you sure you want to run anadrol?

try this...

1-12 test e 350 mg week
1-12 tren e 400 mg week
1-14 gw-501516 20 mg day
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 caber .5 mg e3d
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-14 n2guard
5-12 hcgenerate es
13-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day www.sarms1.com

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Back
Top Bottom