Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SR9009 : each 2/3 hours or before training

Brandon60

Hi,

I saw a lot of visions regarding the SR9009 timing.

The best method seems to be every 2/3 hours, but because of my job, I can't do it everyday, so I would like to know if there are studies which compare the efficacity between SR9009 every 2/3 jours or 30 minutes before workout.

Thanks you :)

these recommendations are based on the reviews and logs over the last 5 years.. you do it however you like... i base what i recommend on user feedback over many years

Hi,

The best method seems to be every 2/3 hours, but because of my job, I can't do it everyday, so I would like to know if there are studies which compare the efficacity between SR9009 every 2/3 jours or 30 minutes before workout.

I would take like 1 hour before training, 30min before training, 5min before training and during training, split the dose into 4-5 around training, you'll get a great stenabolic sr boost.

Hi,

What did you mean to type?

i view SR9009 as a drug, not a hormone.

in reality it IS a drug and not a hormone. it isn't a sarm, it isn't an anabolic steroid. it is actually a DRUG

if you had a headache would you use an aspirin every 3 hours all day or would you only take it when you really needed it? i would hope you would only use it when you needed it. so for me using SR9009 ahead of a workout makes more sense then just dosing it all day. again it isn't a hormone that needs to build up in your system to work

you can use cardarine once a day since it has a much longer half life and it will be in your system all day. but sr9009 has a short half life so even dosing it all day it still will not be in your system all night.

Dose it however you like. The data says spreading it out is ideal but I've dosed it once a day before workouts and didn't really notice a difference

It depends what you are using it for. If you are going for fat loss then I would run Cardarine. Either instead of or with the SR. If you are running it for performance then I recommend just dosing it all a few hours before your event.

Thanks you all ! It really help me :)

As my job can't allow me to take it every 2/3 hours, I will choose to use it before my workout. I will use it several weeks and tell you how it works :)

@dylangemelli : yes I know, but I can't take it every 2/3 jours so I would like to know if there is a big difference or if there is like 20% less effects.

@Mobster : I would like to say "different point of view" because some advise it only every 2/3 days and others before training.

@Austin316 : Ok, I write that :)

@stevesmi : Thanks you man. I think that I will take it as you said.

@RickRock : Perfect ! You took 20mg 1 hour before your workout ?

@Masonic Bodybuilder : It's for performance, and I am using GW too, so I think that I will take if just before my workout.

Back
Top Bottom