Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SR9009 - pretty bad side effects in a woman.

Thanks, I’ve done some more research and have decided to try gw. I’ve ordered it from jw supplements in the UK. They seemed to have the best and largest number of reviews. I think if I have a reaction to these it’ll just be my body that doesn’t like them and I’ll probably give up. Thank you for all your time and advice 😃

Thanks, I’ve done some more research and have decided to try gw. I’ve ordered it from jw supplements in the UK. They seemed to have the best and largest number of reviews. I think if I have a reaction to these it’ll just be my body that doesn’t like them and I’ll probably give up. Thank you for all your time and advice 😃

jw sarms? expect prohormones...bro aint great

never heard of them at all.

I've never heard of the company before. Check the source reviews section on the forum here. See what kind of reviews come up

Hi Titch

I was very interested in your very interesting endocrinological scenario you have going on with your hormones. The normal instigator of PCOS is usually insulin resistance which left unchecked by insulin sensitising compounds such as myo-inositol and possibly D-chiro-inositol. They have been shown to synergise in both glucose metabolism, ovarian function and assist you with your metabolic and health issues. The results are looking good however the research and combined drugs and combined disorders may prove to virilise and possibly aromatise. I would be training in superset style and performing HITT to down regulate IR pathways as well as take natural anti-E. Be safe.

Hi Titch

I was very interested in your very interesting endocrinological scenario you have going on with your hormones. The normal instigator of PCOS is usually insulin resistance which left unchecked by insulin sensitising compounds such as myo-inositol and possibly D-chiro-inositol. They have been shown to synergise in both glucose metabolism, ovarian function and assist you with your metabolic and health issues. The results are looking good however the research and combined drugs and combined disorders may prove to virilise and possibly aromatise. I would be training in superset style and performing HITT to down regulate IR pathways as well as take natural anti-E. Be safe.

I’d love to know what research you’ve been reading, the effects or sr9009 and gw really fascinated me hence why I wanted to try them.

I train weights with an ex pro rugby player 3-4x a week and we always have a HIIT cardio section at the end of each session so it’s nice to know I’m on the right track.

What do you mean by that?

what hes saying is that often times, many companies sell products listed as sarms but in fact fill them with prohormones or more often lately i have been seeing a lot of stimulant based problems with many companies gw and sr especially... they disguise it to try to enhance energy and hopefully short term fat loss by substituting other compounds or products in them..

what hes saying is that often times, many companies sell products listed as sarms but in fact fill them with prohormones or more often lately i have been seeing a lot of stimulant based problems with many companies gw and sr especially... they disguise it to try to enhance energy and hopefully short term fat loss by substituting other compounds or products in them..

This is such a minefield. The uk is such a difficult place as there doesn’t seem to be an obvious source.

Back
Top Bottom