Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SR9009 - pretty bad side effects in a woman.

Titch2004

Registered
I have been taking SR9009 for 3 days (10mg once a day to begin with) to help with cutting and today I have had horrific diarrhoea, nausea, headaches and I feel like I’ve been kidney punched. I was wondering if anyone had any experience of this? All the articles I’ve read state no side effects.

I specifically chose Stenabolic as I have insulin resistance/metabolic disease and because its non androgenic. I’m 5”2’ and a mum of 3 giant babies all born by c section so have a paunch of fat I simply cannot shift. This is my first foray into SARMs (I know Stenabolic isn’t a true SARM though) so wanted some advice.

As my body doesn’t seem to like SR9009 what could I try as an alternative? I train 5x a week, strength and cardio and I eat pretty cleanly. I have IR and PCOS so naturally higher levels of testosterone meaning I bulk much quicker than most women and also hold onto my gains. The pcos does mean I have no naturally occurring oestrogen (which I supplement) tho hence why I want something less harsh on my hormones.

Thank you in advance for reading and for your advice.

My first thought is to question your source.

Alternatives would GW501 and perhaps Albuterol. These are my go 2 cutting compounds.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Thank you for your thoughts and suggestions. I’m in the UK and the source was very well reviewed but like all these things I suppose you just don’t know who your body will respond until you try something.

Agreed

If its a quality source they should make it right.

SR9009 is not a hormone or a stimulant. It should not be causing any side effects.

I am not sure what source you used but whatever you got - it certainly isn't sr9009.

I have been taking SR9009 for 3 days (10mg once a day to begin with) to help with cutting and today I have had horrific diarrhoea, nausea, headaches and I feel like I’ve been kidney punched. I was wondering if anyone had any experience of this? All the articles I’ve read state no side effects.

I specifically chose Stenabolic as I have insulin resistance/metabolic disease and because its non androgenic. I’m 5”2’ and a mum of 3 giant babies all born by c section so have a paunch of fat I simply cannot shift. This is my first foray into SARMs (I know Stenabolic isn’t a true SARM though) so wanted some advice.

As my body doesn’t seem to like SR9009 what could I try as an alternative? I train 5x a week, strength and cardio and I eat pretty cleanly. I have IR and PCOS so naturally higher levels of testosterone meaning I bulk much quicker than most women and also hold onto my gains. The pcos does mean I have no naturally occurring oestrogen (which I supplement) tho hence why I want something less harsh on my hormones.

Thank you in advance for reading and for your advice.

Shorthand is great except for when we don't know what it stands for.

Seems like it could be the source putting something else than advertised!

PCOS is Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome and IR is insulin resistance/metabolic disease. Sorry :eek:

Ahh ok. Thanks. It might be the carrier (the liquid in some forms).

These were in tablet form. I’ve emailed the company and they’ve asked if I have any intolerances, which I don’t and wether I was taking on a full or empty stomach. I was taking with meals as I was aiming to take 3x a day to get the 30mg in.

If you’re UK based do you have an recommended SARMs sources please?

My wife is a WHNP. I know PCOS cause she has it and diagnoses patients.

Hmmmm I don’t like the sound of that. First, I question the source. Obviously stop taking it and see if sides go away.

Gw caradine is great. Also check out n2slin from need to build muscle. One of my favorite supps. Excellent for fat loss.

The “mommy belly” is hard. It really is all about diet

Thank you all. I have stopped taking it and I have been fine today. I was the only one ill and we all ate the same so food poisoning is not probable but possible. I emailed the co I bought it from and they’ve asked me if my rat is intolerant to any ingredients and if it was taken on a full or empty stomach. No mention of a batch concern. Apparently the website also acts as a manufacturer and distributor of these chemicals to other distributors so one would hope the source is pure.

I see a couple of recommendations for Cardarine, I’m a little wary due to the carcinogenic properties however.

Also the sr9009 was in tablet form, I’m wondering if that’s not a good way of injesting it either.

Thank you all. I have stopped taking it and I have been fine today. I was the only one ill and we all ate the same so food poisoning is not probable but possible. I emailed the co I bought it from and they’ve asked me if my rat is intolerant to any ingredients and if it was taken on a full or empty stomach. No mention of a batch concern. Apparently the website also acts as a manufacturer and distributor of these chemicals to other distributors so one would hope the source is pure.

I see a couple of recommendations for Cardarine, I’m a little wary due to the carcinogenic properties however.

Also the sr9009 was in tablet form, I’m wondering if that’s not a good way of injesting it either.

Have a look at the way that was decided - huge doses many times what anyone would take (like 20x)

Read this - https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/latest-cardarine-research-54714.html

Back
Top Bottom