Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stack / cycle help...

30more

Registered
New to the performance-enhancing world. So I'm looking for a little bit and put on what to stack or more like what to add 2 stack and how many milligrams twice a week, once a week, for how long 8 weeks ,12 weeks??? Basically like I said I'm new don't know what I'm doing it all and don't want to screw up my body. This is what I have for a bulking cycle so far. Nandrolone Decanoate, Sustanon. What should I add to keep me on track and not screw up my body?

A year in advance for all the help

If you are looking to bulk, nothing will put on size and strength like the old school classic bulking cycle of test + deca + dbol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/testosterone-deca-durabolin-dbol-cycle

Both deca and test are known to cause a lot of water retention. Especially if you aren't using the proper support supplements with your cycle.

A test/deca cycle needs 2 main support supplements:
1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.

The support supplements are very important because high estrogen and prolactin levels can lead to side effects like gyno and water retention.

I would also add in a good liver aid supplement like n2guard from n2bm.com when using the dbol because it is a liver toxic oral steroid.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 12
testosterone sustanon 500mg/week (inject 250mg twice per week)
deca (nandrolone decanoate) 300mg/week (inject 150mg twice per week)
aromasin 12.5mg every other day
cabergoline 0.25mg every other day

Weeks 1 - 6
dbol 30mg/day
n2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Exactly the kind information I'm looking. Now I'm wondering if you have a shopping list? Just what I need to get me through a cycle. I know I can figure this out by doing some math. But it looks like from the above you've probably already done that. Thanks for your help.

Looks like Muskate laid it out pretty good as far as how to run the cycle.

In your case though this is obviously your first cycle so instead of all those compounds you should really just run test solo. Since you have sustanon I would just run it at 500mg per week with aromasin at 10mg EOD. Follow the same PCT he linked above.

Back
Top Bottom