Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle

Thread: stack preferences (few questions)

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Question stack preferences (few questions)

Hey guys, im on my first week on "the perfect pct" and i feel good but in the gym I dont think can push as hard anymore, is that normal if your on cardarine and hc generate atm?

And im planning on cycling 8 months from now ( why so long? because theres no point doing it doing construction season i rake concrete which is basically hard core pull gains all day haha) and I wanna prep my second cycle ( first cycle was test p 1cc eod 3 months) and I was thinking
    Npp
    Test P
    Superdrol
    3 month cycle
    MY GOAL IS TO LEAN BULK ( I wanna take tren ace, but the pandora box is scary so i wont bother with it)
    than a month before my cycle ends, thinking of adding ostarine and cardarine?

Is this a good stack, and what should my dosages be? if not can i have some preferences on better tren ace alternatives?

age 21
    height 5:8
    weight 180
    bf 13-15
    arm size 16

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You will never be as strong or aggressive off cycle as you were on cycle - even with a great PCT protocol like the perfect PCT protocol. It's completely normal.

If you want to lean bulk - I would suggest test + eq + tbol as a kick start. Test + npp will cause a lot of water retention and superdrol is EXTREMELY liver toxic. Test and EQ will provide nice clean gains with very minimal water retention. Tbol will provide a really nice strength increase, but without the same amount of liver toxicity as superdrol. A lot of users also feel extremely lethargic on superdrol.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 12
    testosterone 500mg/week
    EQ 300mg/week
    aromasin 12.5mg every other day

Weeks 1 - 6
    tbol 30mg/day
    N2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    At this age you should stay away from any sort of AAS or prohormones, or you will run a very serious risk of having long term health problems. You need to be at least 25 before starting the use of steroids, which is when the hormonal levels in your body will get the stability they need. Right now there are a lot of changes taking place in your body, and by adding steroids into the formula, you will bring along more complications. Hence, better stick with the SARMS by now, as they are non-hormonal, so you will be safer with them. If you feel like you can't push enough, then you need to improve your diet, which matters more than the PED's. But I am being serious here - at just 21 years old you are too young for steroids.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author
    Lev Butlerov holds a Masters Degree in Biology, he is NASM Certified, ISSA Certified, The National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF) certified and is currently working on his American Council on Exercise (ACE) certificate.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you should build years of natural training under your belt as a mature adult before using steroids. because what will happen now when you use so young is you will never like working out without that feeling of being on.

for me I trained natty for 13 years before touching steroids, so I love working out whether I'm on or off roids. obviously I am stronger on and get more of a pump, but I enjoy it just as much off regardless and view it as giving my body a break.

so in your case you don't want to start getting mentally addicted to what steroids do.. if you don't like working out off steroids, then you are mentally addicted and never liked working out in the first place
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition/psychology
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I agree wth the age factor. You are a bit young to be running steroids. Saying that the 8 month break will be a good thing for you. Try to get to where you enjoy training while off cycle and are making gains. Really dial in your diet and training. When you are ready to cycle again, I suggest sticking to sarms for a while before jumping back into aas.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) or PM if you are interested in SYN Pharma products***