Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stacking anavar and primobolan

Givkai43

Registered
do you think as a male who weighs 250 lb it's a waste of time using primobolan and anavar in a cycle?
I’m 6’1’’
And i am currently 43 years old
My body fat is around 16%
I usually run bulking steroids but I wanted to try something a little different to trim up
Would 500mg a week primobolan and 50mg a day anavar be a good cycle or should i stick to the more hardcore steroids?

Spend your well-earned money on a Registered Dietician. Nutrition and exercise have a pronounced impact on body composition, not primobolan and anavar.

its a great stack, definitely, as long as you have quality... diet is everything though and you want to address that first... im thinking at your height and weight that your body fat is likely far higher than you have written down... post a pic so we can asses for you

do you think as a male who weighs 250 lb it's a waste of time using primobolan and anavar in a cycle?
I’m 6’1’’
I usually run bulking steroids but I wanted to try something a little different to trim up
Would 500mg a week primobolan and 50mg a day anavar be a good cycle or should i stick to the more hardcore steroids?

I like primobolan and anavar cycles.

500mgs primobolan
50mgs anavar
7caps n2guard
20mgs cardarine gw

i would do it like this

make sure you use napsgear

500mg primo
50mg var

pretty simple and easy

I really like this stack and make sure to add Cardarine and N2Slin

Remember that primobolan is faked often and you must have a source you can trust! Check out Domestic Supply for the best primobolan you can find and for the best brand, I would go with Balkan!

I’m 6’1’’

Here is a great podcast for you to do some research on these two compounds.

ANAVAR:
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolut...-profiles-anavar-profile-cutting-and-cycling/

Primobolan
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-podcast-episode-292-profiles-primobolan-depot-explained/
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-podcast-328profiles-primobolan-depot-with-nelson-montana/

I’m 6’1’’

What you weigh, as such, means FA. The levels of fat are key. Yours could do with coming down a few percent before ANY cycle

Back
Top Bottom