Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stacking dbol?

spock87

Registered
a buddy of mine is doing 50mg EOD (4 one week 3 the next) 210, 15% est bodyfat, 6 foot. he is on week 3 of 10 weeks. i suggested he should have stacked something with the dbol. is it 2 late to start/ still worth taking. is 2 weeks of clomid a good post cycle?

Read the thread on the perfect pct. dbol should always be stacked with some test. Get much better results. You need liver support ed and the dbol should be 50mg/ed on top of some test. No more than 6 weeks of dbol at the start and take a proper AI throughout the the cycle as well as liver support, and then do the perfect pct. have everything ready in hand be fore you start and that means doing your research on what is needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

a buddy of mine is doing 50mg EOD (4 one week 3 the next) 210, 15% est bodyfat, 6 foot. he is on week 3 of 10 weeks. i suggested he should have stacked something with the dbol. is it 2 late to start/ still worth taking. is 2 weeks of clomid a good post cycle?

Two options:
1.) Cut the length of the cycle down to 6 weeks. Two weeks of clomid for Dbol cycle can work, it isn’t ideal but Dbol isn’t the most suppressive compound out there if that’s all he’s got for now.
2.) Stack test prop with it now, cut the Dbol out after week 6. Run the Clomid for 4 weeks.

50mgs of Dbol for ten weeks might be too stressful on the liver. I know a guy who ran 100mgs for 3 months with no issues but it’s like texting and driving.... it’s just not a good idea.

Dbol needs to be taken ED at the very least! 2 or 3 times a day for better results. Taking it EOD and considering it's really short half-life of 8 hrs, there's nothing in his blood on the 2nd day.
It should be stacked for better results. Actually it is usually a bulk cycle starter where it is used alongside with test for 4 to 6 weeks.
His/your PCT is bad. And then there's no mention of any AI. Dbol is very estrogenic compound and without an AI, your buddy will be walking around like a water balloon with a pair or tits.
bbe8ca5f44cb097437393c224db4aa42.jpg

Sent from an alien spaceship using Tapatalk

Given he's already started he can always stack it another. What's the rush?

50mg is too much for dbol just 30mg is ok

Sent from my CPH1809 using Tapatalk

the amount of estrogen off 50mg of dbol for 10 weeks that is being converted is mind bogglingly high

even with an AI that is crazy

i agree, its just absurd to say the least... not to mention taking it every other day... none of this makes any sort of sense whatsoever... there's also no reason to go over 30 mg of dbol either

He's using dbol EOD? You want to use it every day to maintain stable blood hormone levels. In fact, you should split up your daily dosage into an AM and PM dosage.

Running a liver toxic oral steroid like dbol for 10 weeks is a horrible idea. 6 weeks is best

First of all not a fan of dbol only cycles, works much better when stacking with test or tren. From sarms cardarine e.g. is also pretty good option.
And as far as the dosage goes I think that's a bit too much and the length...I don't like the idea of running orals much longer than 8 weeks.
Oh and you are also gonna need an AI and a liver support product (n2guard).

Back
Top Bottom