Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stacking GH

islammakachev

Registered
I have asked about Growth Hormone and satisfied this won't lose my hair, but you need to stack GH with a steroid to gROW.

So what should I stack with, or does anyone know a steroid that you can use which won't lose you hair.

I have begininngs of Male Pattern Baldness but with Nizoral and Saw Palmetto I have stunted it for 3 years now!!!, so as I am gonna get back on a does of gear to knock me up a stone as a one off I don't want to risk hair loss.

Thanks

You should probably do more research on GH. You don't need to stack it with steroids, and unless your doing massive doses you want trigger hyperplasia. As far as hair loss, all steroids can cause it, with DHT based ones generally being the worst

I have asked about Growth Hormone and satisfied this won't lose my hair, but you need to stack GH with a steroid to gROW.

So what should I stack with, or does anyone know a steroid that you can use which won't lose you hair.

I have begininngs of Male Pattern Baldness but with Nizoral and Saw Palmetto I have stunted it for 3 years now!!!, so as I am gonna get back on a does of gear to knock me up a stone as a one off I don't want to risk hair loss.

Thanks

Neither will work if your diet is off. Are you eating to grow now?

Repeat after me: HGH will not make you swole or huge or grow massive muscles.

It's along term therapy that you would run for 6 months or longer to help with recovery, fat loss, improved joints and tendons, skin, and does help improve strength to a small degree. If you are just getting into the game, and you are looking for maximum muscle growth, you should be looking at traditional AAS's and/or SARM's. Personally, I am still steering clear of SARM's because nobody knows the long term side effects of using them. At least with AAS's...we know what we are getting into and the harm they can do long term.

Wherever or whoever (hope not a trainer) told you that GH has to be stacked is wrong.
If you're afraid of you're hair falling out, don't do AAS. Simple.
But a little firsthand experience: I'm 51 years old, done damn near every compound known to man, including converting the fina pellets, and I'm bald by choice. Full head of hair. At least 5 of my friends in last 25 years same way. No issues.
Have a good weekend.

Back
Top Bottom